Little Mans Blue Babys Rowdy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry Tami

I always admired her when I looked at your site...I just LOVED her lacing!

She is running free now

Thank you so much everyone. A good friend came to spend the evening with me. We read the posts and just sat and cried together. I appreciate all the kind words more than you will ever know.

default_sad.png
I'm sorry for the loss of your beautiful mare!

Tami! I'm so sorry you lost your precious Blue Baby.

What a beautiful little mare - I know that your wonderful memories will help you get through this.

Lots of hugs and prayers as you mourn your precious Little Mans Blue Babys Rowdy!

Ohhh Tami I am so very sorry. What a neat and special girl. Glad she got to be home happy with you until the end.

What a beautiful Lady. So shiny and the lacing is wonderful. So sorry, it is so hard under those conditions. Prayers go out to help lift your heavy heart.

God bless

Gosh I am so sorry she is gone
default_sad.png
At least you were able to be with her when she passed

Last edited by a moderator:
I always admired her, saw her picture in the NFC sale catalog, I think it was...beautiful girl, and she always will remain so.

I am, however, sorry she is no longer with you...my thoughts are with you.

Liz

What a beautiful and special mare, you were so blessed to have had her in your life as she was to be in yours. Hold on to your special memories of her that will live forever in your heart (((HUGS)))

My prayers and sympathy go out to you. As many, I have felt the pain of losing one so dear. Years ago I remember see her at shows, she was always beautiful!

I am so sorry for your loss. The pain never leaves, not really -- but, it does soften. I am in tears now as I read this and remember the loss of my own "perfect" horse.

Oh Tami,

I am so sorry for your loss
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
She was such a pretty mare and it is so hard to loose one. My thoughts are with you.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
She was a beautiful mare and I know you have wonderful memories of her.

Oh Tami, I am so sorry you lost your beloved mare. Hang in there if you ever need an ear to cry to please feel free to call... Take care sweetie..

Latest posts

Back