Little Man meets the Giant

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
Here is my little gelding, Tango, meeting Quest, a friends' 3-year-old Connamera/Belgian/Percheron gelding. At 16+ hands, Quest towers over Tango, who stands a mere 28 inches (but thinks he's just as big!
wub.gif
).

TangoandQuest8-25-05.jpg

TangoandQuest8-25-053.jpg

TangoandQuest8-25-056.jpg

TangoandQuest8-25-051.jpg

*Note Quests' tongue..he started licking Tangos forehead/nose, LOL!*

Enjoy and Thanks for letting me share!

Erin

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww....

Quest has always been such a sweetie...he convinced Keith that big horses are just as loving and kind as the little ones.

Erin, I want to come play with Tango now that he's become a sensitive, new-age man! (I can only imagine a few months back, he would have wanted to take Quest on!)

Susanne--

You know your always welcome to come visit with my boys.

Tangos' attitude has definately changed from a few months ago, although he still retains some "studdy behavior" such as the stallion stomp, and squealing like a girl
wub.gif
. I'm sure that that will calm down and disappear over time (heck its only been a little over a month!).

You should have seen him though. I was trying to stand him up next to Quest, but he kept scooting forward to sniff noses. Then he'd squeal, raise his hoof really high, and stomp it back to the ground all fierce like. The expression on Quests' face was one of confusion, curiousity, and calmness. He didn't move once while they were introduced.

Talk to you soon, and thanks for the compliment CAM!

Erin
saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Erin,

Those are great pics! What beautiful horses and great expressions.

Can't wait to see Tango at the Fair!!!

Thanks for sharing,

Liz M.

So cute
wub.gif
! My gelding seems to be drawn to bigger horses, the bigger the horse the better friends they are LOL.

Aw Erin how cute! Tango's looking good and looks like he wanted to show Quest that he is all that!

I just had to share my horsey extremes pictures. I have a 17hh Clyde/Belgian and he lives in with the minis. He is such a gentle giant and he treats the minis like his babies. Here he is with Guinness first and then Wrangler!

barneyguinness.jpg

barneyminis.jpg

Quest has always been so interested in the minis and was such a gentleman, even through Tangos' antics,
rolleyes.gif
. And yes, Tango IS "all that", or at least he thinks so.

Thanks for sharing your photos too PaintedMeadows.

Erin
saludando.gif

That is too cute!!!
wub.gif
There is no question whatsoever that Quest is relaxed about the whole meeting situation, and your little Tango is the one who is ready stand his ground!!
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back