Little Joke

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmhand

Reaction score
I received this in an email, thought it was funny.

[SIZE=24pt]YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN [/SIZE][SIZE=36pt]2009[/SIZE][SIZE=24pt] when....[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

3. [SIZE=24pt]You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

4. [SIZE=24pt]You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. [SIZE=24pt]You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.[/SIZE][SIZE=24pt] [/SIZE]

7. [SIZE=24pt]Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

8. [SIZE=24pt]Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

10. [SIZE=24pt]You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

11. [SIZE=24pt]You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

12. [SIZE=24pt]You're reading this and nodding and laughing.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

13. [SIZE=24pt]Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

14. [SIZE=24pt]You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

15. [SIZE=24pt]You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

AND NOW U R LAUGHING[SIZE=24pt] AT YOURSELF[/SIZE][SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

Go on, forward this to your friends. You know you want to.

I was right there with you on every single one... even #9 so I best get that 3rd cup of StarBucks!!!

coffee.gif

Now I ususally text my son-in-law from the store to make sure he is awake and available to help carry in the groceries!

And yes I did scroll back to see if there was a #9. This is so true it is scary!
default_laugh.png

Oh that was just too FUNNY THANKS for the chuckle and how true.
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
#8 definately...I am so lost without my cell phone and will be late for work to turn around and get it!

Latest posts

Back