~ little horses ~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
( i hate dial up internet!)

I swear my horses don't stop eating! It's almost impossible to get a photo of them with their heads up. Actually, I think the muscles in their necks no longer allow them to lift their heads!

So, here is a collection of the little horses.....eating and eating. I let them into the back yard today to help mow some of the grass down. Not that it's long, but helps control it. It's their favorite place to be!

Bailey growing fatter and more fluffy by the day.
default_new_shocked.gif

Picture1393.jpg

Picture1390.jpg

Somehow, the little bits of grass that grow up between the stones is extra tasty and is worth all the extra work to trying to grab it.!
default_wacko.png

Picture1410.jpg

My Willow is 8 months old already!
default_sad.png
it's kind of sad how quickly they grow...and oh my, is she ever growing! I'd guess she's around 32 inches at 8 months old! I just can't begin to tell you what a sweet gentle lady this little horse is.
default_wub.png

Picture1404.jpg

Bailey and Willow sharing a patch of grass together. Didn't last long, Bailey pinned his ears at her and made her move! :DOH!

Picture1398.jpg

See! She moved!

Picture1400.jpg

She tried again because the grass growing through the stones is extra tasty!

Picture1412.jpg

Ohhh good god they are cute! Just love them so much!
default_wub.png

xox Leonie xox

Those were great!

The last pic is just one of those "AWWWW" pics lol. I've always loved these two because they are such a contract from each other, black and white.... It's funny how Mr. Bailey's "little sister" is bigger than him!

Cute couple.
default_wub.png

very cute pictures
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_laugh.png
i love the ones of the two eating togethor
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

ps: your not alone, my miniature horses and llamas have that neck disorder to
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They're adorable and your place looks so peaceful
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
You are right Jill, it is peaceful. I love going out to feed them their hay at around 6am. The autumn mornings are crisp and the air is still. The horses get extra fluffy in the mornings as they are colder so it makes for some really good cuddles!
default_wub.png

I could NEVER go back to life in the suburbs.

Latest posts

Back