Little Church Remembers Rosa Adell

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
I'm not one to celebrate horse's birthdays, but I just realized Rosie turns one tomorrow, so I thought I'd make a tribute to her short life. She's a joy to have--a total character like her sire, my Jazz. She is Jazz's first get, and I'm so pleased. She's not perfect, but close enough. Close enough.
default_yes.gif

Watch her grow.....
default_wub.png
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

legs.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

CopyofRosie-wow.jpg

Rosie12day.jpg

Rosielooks.jpg

Rosie6weeks.jpg

Rosiegorgeous-1.jpg

Clipped

Rosie7.jpg

Rosiedance13-1.jpg

Rosieextends.jpg

Rosie--awesome.jpg

RosieSept5.jpg

IMG_4410-1.jpg

Rosiesagoof.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE, you beautiful beautiful little lady.

You should be proud Karla, she's really special.
default_wub.png

What a great range of photos, showing her growing up.

I just love her! I have always been able to see her personality shine thru her pictures. Thats my kind of horse! So neat to see them in order and watch her grow up all at once

Shes so pretty Karla and I know she has personality plus a quality that not all minis possess. What a great family all around horse she will be. Of course I believe it will be your family because she is loved so much and will probably be a future brood mare right there at home but thats OK too. Shes lovely.

Happy Birthday Rosie!!

What a pretty lady Rosie is!!

I love seeing her grow up.. Thanks for sharing..
default_biggrin.png

Thanks everyone.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Posting these made me fall in love with her all over again.
default_wub.png
I just love that second photo. Oh my gosh--it melts my heart.

We went for a walk tonight and Rosie learned how much fun it is to jump ditches. (What is it about ditches horses don't like??
default_rolleyes.gif
) She also approached a handsome man banging on a car wheel as he checked some brakes and sniffed his hair, she smelled some tires leaning up against a wall, and listened to a mailbox open and close in a sqeaky way.
default_biggrin.png
Since I have some little girls coming to help me work with Blessing and Whisper, I'll have time to focus on Rosie more.
default_new_multi.gif

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Rosa Adell - It is hard to believe you are already 1 year old! What a darling baby you were and what a beautiful young filly you have turned into!

Your pictures show how much you are loved and how well taken care of you are!! I think you are very special and I do believe you know it, also!

Hugs little precious 1 yr. old!!

Oh My how did I miss your birthday Miss Rosie?!Has it really been a year?
default_new_shocked.gif

default_birthday.gif
Happy Belated Birthday Rosie!!!
default_birthday.gif

Thanks everyone.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Posting these made me fall in love with her all over again.
default_wub.png
I just love that second photo. Oh my gosh--it melts my heart.

We went for a walk tonight and Rosie learned how much fun it is to jump ditches. (What is it about ditches horses don't like??
default_rolleyes.gif
) She also approached a handsome man banging on a car wheel as he checked some brakes and sniffed his hair, she smelled some tires leaning up against a wall, and listened to a mailbox open and close in a sqeaky way.
default_biggrin.png
Since I have some little girls coming to help me work with Blessing and Whisper, I'll have time to focus on Rosie more.
default_new_multi.gif

Oh and Karla, Rosie's trying to tell you she wants to be a driving horse. She was showing you how brave she is.
default_yes.gif

Birthday wishes from Ashley, Mom, & the Boys
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back