Little Church Mini photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
Beautiful days in NY--but too warm for horses half shed out. I read in an article in MHW about in order to be a business one must make decisions with the head and not the heart. That's tricky sometimes. They all wrap around one's heart so.

Rosie and Blessing--2007 and 2005 fillies.

BlessingandRosiebybackbarn.jpg

Gorgeous head--but check out her parents below--you'll know where she got it.
default_yes.gif

Rosieclose.jpg

She's a goof!! She sures love to toss her head around--letting others know who's the boss.
default_rolleyes.gif

Rosiesagoof.jpg

Rosie and Blessing again. It was hot all day and they were bucking and running to celebrate cooling temps and a breeze.

RosieandBlessing4-08.jpg

Gypsy--Rosie's dam. She was standing in a puddle--eating the grass. I LOVE her head.
default_yes.gif

Gypsy42008.jpg

My five girls.
default_wub.png

Myfivegirls4-08.jpg

And I won't forget Jazz--I love this guy.
default_biggrin.png

Jazzage4.jpg

Jazz4years.jpg

Jazz is counting the days when he gets to join the mares in pasture.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosie is a pretty girl. I love her eyes.
default_yes.gif
Maybe she needs to move to NM..........

You always have great pictures! Nice to see the pretty herd. Jazz looks so serious. I think hes wanting a mare LOL

Karla,

They all look good. Rosie is so cute, and what an expressive face she has.

Looks to me like they are having plenty of fun. Mine are half way shed out too and itching up a storm!

There's the friendliest minis in the country well some of them anyway I so envy your green grass but horses are still wooly just as mine are and so glad you included Jazz man.

It won't be long for Jazz, Kay. My plan is to have them together by the end of May--I don't want foals to appear before the 2nd half of April in case it's cold and muddy. But if a mare shows heat earlier, I may be tempted to up that date.
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png
Awww there's my favorite little girl. Rosie is just too adorable!

My gosh she just tower's over lil' Blessing
default_new_shocked.gif

& there's Jazz Mann! he is looking amazing
default_wub.png

great pics!

Ashley
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back