Little Americas Silver Keepsake fans

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
We are loving Keepsake. We just recently shaved him. He is so tiny all 26.50 inches of him.

We are breeding him to a few mares for 2009 foals. we can't wait to see what he has.

DSC07129-2.jpg

DSC07126-2.jpg

DSC07113-4.jpg

default_wub.png
Thank Everyone,

I love all my minis, but something about keepsake makes him special to US.I really love his colors and his tiny size. I look out at the pasture everyday to watch him run and play. Keepsake is sure a joy to own.

THANKS AGAIN TONY, WE LOVE KEEPSAKE TO PIECES.

KEEPSAKE WAS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! He's in great shape and I love his head!!! You have a VERY pretty boy there.
default_wub.png
I can understand why you're so in love.

Normally I dont really care for appys but hes a cuttie...have fun breedin with him! I have a 27' stallion and it takes a heck of a time finding that perfect place for him to even breed 30' mares and not get hurt, its definatly a chore but the outcome is well worth it!

Yes

breeding Keepsake is a touch. Keepsake is small it makes it hard on him to hang on.
default_wacko.png

I love my lil guy too. There is something about the "tinies," they definitely think they are all that, don't they!
default_smile.png
It is obvious that Keepsake has "the attitude." Very nice photos. :D

default_biggrin.png
Keepsake is so full of it.You would not know he is only 26.50 inches by the way he acts. He thinks he is a giant fellow
default_yes.gif
He is to funny
default_wub.png
When we bred him it is to funny the way he acts he thinks he is all that(he knows he is all that to us
default_biggrin.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow he is so beautiful
default_wub.png

no wonder your so proud of that little guy

our 28" stallion manages to reach our 36.5" mare she is due in July

amazing what a hill and some human help holding him up can do

man what a circus we look like sometimes when hand breeding

where there's a will there's a way
default_wacko.png

26.5 must really be interesting