Lisa????? Do you have any update on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Haven't seen any updates and I have been watching for a word or two.

How is he doing?????????

Been thinking of him and I sure hope he is recovering and doing better!
biggrin.gif

How long ago did this happen and are you getting updates on the poor thing?
wacko.gif
How old is he?
517.gif
That is so sad. What kind of a dog attacked him? well I will pray for the poor baby.
pray.gif

Well I am not Lisa..But I talked to her this am..the colt is still alive and he is walking and is on strong pain meds..I am sure she will fill you all in..we are still praying here too..poor baby!

Sending positive energy that way! Poor little thing, I have had him in my thoughts here too, he must be one little fighter.

I think about Lisa and the colt often, and pray everything goes good. After losing the three to dogs a few yrs ago, this has to be devastating for her. It'd be bad enough anyway but how much can a person take, poor girl.

That's great to hear, Lisa, that he's still hanging in there. Seems like a very good sign that he's made it this far; if his chances go up to 75% tonight, that has to be a huge step forward. I guess, then, that infection is the main concern over the next 4 weeks?

I haven't seen a dog attack victim (& would prefer it if I never do) but I've seen a QH after a cougar attack. What an appalling mess that cat made of that poor horse--his neck, back & rump was clawed up very badly; it took 200 & some stitches and weeks of nursing, but the horse did recover. They rode him, and showed him in western pleasure too, in spite of the white scars he was left with.

Will keep praying for your little guy!!

Extra, EXTRA prayers for him, and {{{HUGS}}} for you too, Lisa, hang in there, good or bad, it's worth the effort.

Lisa-

You and your little guy sure have my prayers - I know the power of prayer. My little Dawn in my avatar is example of what prayers from the Forum Family can do.

My very best to you. Please keep us updated as you can. I know your heart is breaking. Just take it day by day.

Barbie

wub.gif
Your little colt is in my prayers also. Hope you are feeling a little better Lisa, I feel so sorry for you.

Latest posts

Back