Link to CMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
upset.gif
OOPS! Yep....I was GUILTY as charged! I have now added CMHR to my Links Page! Thanks!
worshippy.gif
thumbup.gif

thank you so much for bringing this up!!! Every little bit helps. I know we all get busy and sometimes its the obvious thing we forget!

Thanks for bringing this to everyones attention!

We are in the process of updating our website and will definitely add CMHR to our links page.

Thanks for bring that up. It is a very very good point, and often the more links to the rescue that are on other sites, the higher the placement in the search engines for the rescue. So yes, links are very important.

For those that have them, THANK YOU!

For the rest, please don't forget to link to us.

And my site is linked already...

Just put a NEW WEB SITE up 11 and CMHR is on it!!!!

www.blueridgeminis.com

Just a thought, would it be a good idea to put this on the regular LB forum?

I'm sure there are a lot of people that would be more than willing to put CMHR on their links page.

I had never even thought about it until I saw the post about it on Chances Mini Horse Rescue. I'm sure that is the case with a lot of people.

Sorry, if I am stepping out of line seeing that I am not even a member of CMHR but I did send in my dues today!!

I put a link up way back in the beginning, but then everyone said to wait until one logo and colors were chosen so we could have continuity. I'd be glad to put a link up again--what color/size of logo should I use? Is there one specific one on the site that everyone can copy and paste into their links?

Latest posts

Back