Linda Wright (Hauled-Wright) passed away

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I just heard that Linda Wright from Hauled Wright Transport has passed away.

She had a heart attack.

I met Linda when she did a hauling job for me, and it was like I knew her for years. She was very friendly and outgoing, and loved my mountain. She did her job very well.

Sending deepest condolences to the family.

I'm so very sorry to hear this. I only met her briefly, but I thought she was a very nice person. My condolences to the family.

I'd like to extend my sympythies to the family also. I"m sorry.

OH NO! She was a super person. I am so sorry to hear that. It was just like you had known her forever when you met her once. She will be missed.
default_sad.png
Thanks for letting everyone know, Marty.

My deepest sympathies to all the family and friends of such a lovely lady.

Oh no....................so sorry, she will be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was only by our farm one time, but she sure was a friendly woman. Seemed like she had known you forever. My condolences for her family. Corinne

HI all...

Yes Linda passed away suddenly however just like her she was cracking jokes in the hosptial till the end according to her family.

I have spoke to Frenchie and she is fine although of course this is hard for her they have been friends for a very long time however she will be continuing the business

They picked up one of CMHR's horses a day after Linda passed. Frenchy told me she was ok for

now as she was taking over the run Linda had started. I'm sure it will hit her after the last horse is off. My heart also goes out to the co-driver on the run as this was his first time out. All are sad and tired but holding up inder the circumstances. My best to her family. If you would like to send cards the address is. Her son home from Iraq and her daughter from Arizona is there with Linda's Parents.

Walt Ireland

7770 Canyon Creek Rd

Mountain Home Idaho 83647

Last edited by a moderator:
Back