Linda passed away.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry to read this...my condolences to her family

I'm so sorry for your loss. May Linda finally be free from pain and watch over all the people who loved and cared for her while she was here. I don't know why God seems to always take the good ones too soon.Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help, anything at all.

Alison

I am very sorry to hear of Linda's passing - my thoughts and prayers to her family and friends. She will be sorely missed.

I am very sorry to hear of Linda's passing - my thoughts and prayers to her family and friends. She will be sorely missed.

I am so sorry to hear of Linda's passing. She was a lovely lady and a true horsewoman. I pray that God will comfort her family and friends during this difficult time.

Godspeed, Linda. You will be missed but not forgotten.

Debbi Henry

Mini Blessings Farm

Webster, NH

default_sad.png
My deepest condolences to Linda's family and friends...she will surely be missed terribly by all of us.

Shelly

My condolences to Linda's family, and to her many, many friends. Sending hugs and prayers to all. I know she will be greatly missed.

I haven't been on here in forever, needless to say s you havent seen me here.

we were in Florida for the Winter and again a couple medical issues to get through.

So I log in today to find dear Linda Best has passed. I can only offer my heartfelt sympathy and condolences to her family and friends and the rest of us at the forum that have been following her brave struggle.

God keep her in the palm of his hand.

Maxine

default_pray.gif

Blessings and prayers for Linda's family, we know how much they are going through now.

Linda will be missed greatly.

I am sorry to hear this and know her passing affects many people in the Miniature Horse World.

Our warmest love and condolences to her family and friends. Holding you all in our hearts and prayers.

In His Hands,

Tanya & Family

Latest posts

Back