Linda Nationals Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bozley

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got off the phone with Linda. She is having a good time but misses her children terribly. This is her first time going without them and really wishes they were there with her. She said she is feeling physically well though.

Her 1st class is this afternoon is class #96 - "Ladies Country Pleasure, Under". She said the class is split and she doesn't know which half she will be in.

Her 2nd class is tonight. She didn't know the number off hand but it is "Amateur Roadster". She said she has never shown Fred in Roadster before so she has no idea how he will do.

When I told her there was a Live Feed she said "Oh God!". Makayla is calling her kids to explain it to them on how they can watch the live feed too.

Sue

[SIZE=12pt]What is Linda back number? I've seen her picture in the avitar with Fred but don't know if I'll know her on video and I so want to cheer her on! Can anyone find out what she'll be wearing? or if there is anything unusual about her turnout?[/SIZE]

Thanks,

Joy

just talked to Linda. Yes, she thinks her # is 865. They are still on morning classes. she is doing ok.

Latest posts

Back