Linda Best Benefit Trail Ride

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
Wow this is a great Idea... We will be there!

That is funny. I just got an email from Diana telling me to contact you. She thought that you might be interested. Can you please help spread the word? The trails sounds wonderful. I hope it is a nice fall day.

Makayla and I only have the little horses now but we wil be there working at the trail ride helping people to check in and to pass out food.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Sue

Oh yes I'll send in the trail ride info,,, to equinesite, too, I sent in about the show they put it on there home page. Nhequestrians is still having a problem with the way I am sending my info so will have to try to send it to her again, I can't wait to meet eveybody at the show, I can't bring my mini's because I didn't have coggings done this year, my vet said if they were NH horses and I showed in state I would not need it.... WRONG!

Well I called to have it done and my vet said it would not be back in time takes about 2 weeks and she couldn't come til next friday the 29th. But I will be there to help.....and possibley helping Liz and Frank at Clearbrook, if they bring a horse for me to show... I am praying for sunshine.... My Husband is looking forward to the trail ride, with his Tennessee Walker Sassy, and I'll be there with my Qh merlin. That was a great idea!

Thank you for spreading the word. We appreciate it.

See you at the trail ride and don't forget lunch is included!

Sue

I wish I lived closer I'd love to join you.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather for you.

Latest posts

Back