Linda Best Benefit Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

In honor of Linda, I really want this show to be a huge success. It will also show her family how much we love and support them through this difficult time. We have extended the entry deadline to May 28th. So please get your entries in.

If you plan on coming but will not be sending your entries in advance please email me at [email protected] to let me know so that I know how much pizza to order.

Also, we are in need of baked goods and could certainly use more prizes.

Anything you could do to help this family would be greatly appreciated.

Makayla

Last edited by a moderator:
She was truely an inspiration to many, especially me. Art and I would like to donate a $50.00 gift certificate from ???. Can you tell me how we do that? It is not much, but maybe it will help... God speed Linda...I will miss you my friend....Art and Theresa

I've sent my entries in for 5 horses
default_smile.png
Come on New England people......lets get those entries in and make this show a huge success
default_saludando.gif
The show is easy to get to off the Maine Turnpike, offers a great ring and lots of fun
default_biggrin.png
. And great weather has been ordered, so get the entries in!

Jen

Makayla, I'm looking at the classes and I've never entered a mini show before. Is Jr. horse halter 2 years and under handled by an adult or a Jr. ? I'm not sure if the Jr. thing also means the handler has to be a Jr? For instance, my Smooch is almost a year old. What halter class would I enter him in? He isn't gelded, YET! I want to put him in what ever I can to benefit the Best family.

Thanks, Joyce

Yes, Joyce. You can definitely go in that class.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Sue

default_saludando.gif
Hi...I am relativly new to the forum and never had the opportunity meet this lady who seemed to touch so many people. If someone will let me know who to talk to I will donate some Body Builder, Rose Oil, and shampoos. Maybe it could be used as prizes or if there is going to be a silent auction? I am in SC so too far for me to come to the show but if I can help in this way ... I would love to.

Missy

I have a show on the 30th, it's my first show with 'big' horses, so I hadn't planned on going to Linda's Show. But I will do everything I can to try and get there on Sunday with my girls. I hope there is a huge turnout for the Best family. Linda will be missed dearly, what a wonderful, wonderful woman.

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
Missy,

Makayla is over at the school getting ready for the Memorial Day Parade (she plays the flute), so I will answer for her. All prizes can be sent to:

Makayla Carpenter

64 Ogunquit Rd.

Cape Neddick, ME 03902

Thank you so much! It is greatly appreciated.

Sue

I will be there with baked goods, I just hope my farrier will get back to me or I will be at another show without my Smooch!!
default_sad.png
The classes I plan on entering are #7, #13, #17, #19. I will gladly pay the post entry fee. I really want to get my boy out to his first show.

Thanks for all your hard work Makayla, you are one heck of a girl!

Joyce

Is there an age restriction on liberty class? I plan on taking my yearling colt and would love to put him in liberty. Just haven't seen any ages for it.

~Megan

There's no age restriction for liberty. So, you can definitely put your yearling in that! Hope to see you there!

Thanks!

Makayla

I wish I could go! but i have a close friends sweet 16, and its too far for me. =[ GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Latest posts

Back