Linda Best Benefit Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy

Reaction score
Hi,

A miniature horse show to be held on Sunday, May 31st, 2009 starting at 9:00 AM at the Cumberland Fairgrounds in Cumberland, ME. Both registered and unregistered miniature horses under 38" may attend. The fairground has two beautiful arenas, one outside and one indoor which will be used in the event of poor weather. The fairgrounds are easily accessible from all major highways with plenty of parking. Both exhibitors and spectators are welcome!

Please get your show entries before May 24th, to avoid post entry fees. This will also allow us to plan for food. We also could really use "baked goods" donations, so if you can bring some baked goods please let me know.

All proceeds are going to Linda Best and her family during their time of need.

Here are links to the class list and show entry:

http://maineseacoastminiatures.com/images/...lasslist_1_.doc

http://maineseacoastminiatures.com/images/...orm_1_.doc2.doc

Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions or concerns!

Thanks!

Makayla Carpenter

It would be great if the baked goods could be individually wrapped, because they are being included in the lunches.

Thanks!

Makayla

Thanks Joyce!

Here are directions to the Cumberland Fairgrounds:

From the Maine Turnpike:

Get off Exit 53

At the light, take a left.

Go straight for about 4.5 miles. You'll go through 2 more stop lights, past a gas station, Credit Union, etc. You'll also eventually come to Cabot Morgan Farm on your right side. About 1-1.5 miles after Cabot Morgan, you'll be making your next turn.

Turn right onto RANGE ROAD. Directly across the street is a small variety store called J Brothers. There is also a large Sign saying Cumberland Fair at the corner of the road.

Turn left at the SECOND road on the left(BRUCE HILL ROAD)

The fairgrounds is about 1.5 miles down this road on the left side. Go in your first entrance on the left. The riding ring is straight ahead on your right.

Makayla

Thanks so much Brenda! Pumpkin Whoopie pies are my favorite!

Looking forward to seeing you and Emily!

Sue

bump
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
Hey Sue and Makayla,

I sent my entry form to you this morning...please let me know when you receive it!! I can't wait to see everyone and hopefully Joey will behave himself once again.
default_wink.png
I think I am going to try him in multi color, liberty and halter obstacle. Should be an interesting day
default_wacko.png

Shelly

Latest posts

Back