Linda Best Benefit Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy

Reaction score
Hi All,

Michelle, the photographer from the benefit show has started posting pictures on her website. Some are up and the rest will be soon. She took a lot! The contact information to order pictures are on her website. I know she will put them on a CD if you prefer.

Here is the link: http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=46128 They are under "River Gait Mini Horse Show~Morning Classes~Sept 13".

Makayla

Last edited by a moderator:
It was such a great day and I can't thank everyone enough for all they have done. The pictures are awesome and I saw some of my cousin and her daughter Bethany leading Miss Reckless around and they look so cute and happy! Linda

I can't believe all the pictures she took. What a day. I can't wait to show Lizzie the pictures...she was in heaven being with Linda and family for the whole day.

Wonderful pictures, she got 2 of my girl in halter.
default_wub.png
Thanks for posting.

Question though, did she get any of the afternoon classes and are they just not up yet or??? I had my 2 girls in hunter and jumping so just wanted to know.

Phenomenal photos, she got so many, and every one is great!
default_aktion033.gif

Question though, did she get any of the afternoon classes and are they just not up yet or??? I had my 2 girls in hunter and jumping so just wanted to know.
I know when she does the Maine Miniature Horse Club shows, she splits them into AM classes and PM classes. Usually the PM classes are posted a day or two after the AM's. I am sure she got a bunch of PM pictures and is loading them. She's usually pretty quick on getting everything posted.

~Jen~

Anyone know when the rest of the pictures might be up for viewing.

The last group of pictures were just put up. Michelle got some great candids! She did a fabulous job.

Sue

Latest posts

Back