Lincoln Creek CDE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R Whiteman

Reaction score
Those of you that live in the Pacific Northwest may want to come take a look at the CDE at Lincoln Creek. I hear there are 11 VSE entries. The dates are Aug. 13 th. and 14th. The directions should be found at www.lincolncreekevents.com

Drive a KM or two today.

Ron

Ron, I am very excited to come watch this. Also will be recording at the Mini Macro on the 27th.

My VSE is not quite ready for the demands of a CDE YET...but I am looking forward to it. We have the cart and harness, and am almost ready to get in the driver's seat. I may possibly be ready for the September event at Happ's, but more likely will be doing the driving trials there through the winter to prepare for next year.

I was planning on entering but let Kody get out of shape after the Happ's CDE and decided it wasn't fair to push him.
sad.gif
And of course I just found out that the Happ's Pleasure Driving show two weeks later that I've been looking forward to all year is cancelled, so now I have nothing to do until the Sept. VSE driving trials! Arrggghhhh!!

Ya know what's worse? I found out the P.D. show was cancelled the day after I bodyclipped him for it.
rolleyes.gif

I may come watch, depends on how tired I am Saturday morning.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up.

I am seriously considering entering the Happs show on the 27th. I have been interested but haven't got down there yet to investigate.

This one seems the perfect time to get our feet wet.

Just checking Country Rose, but you caught the part where the show on the 27th is cancelled, right? There is a marathon that day, but no show. ::sigh::

Leia

hobbyhorse23 said:
Just checking Country Rose, but you caught the part where the show on the 27th is cancelled, right? There is a marathon that day, but no show. ::sigh::
Leia

445565[/snapback]

Thanks, Yes, The marathon is what I would like to attend as it gives me a chance to try it out before a full weekend show.

Latest posts

Back