LilBeginnings fans!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seashells

Reaction score
Today, I realized I've enjoyed Lil Beginnings International website since 1999!!!!

(Forums, sales, breeders connnect, auction, contests, mini tack, and more! My mini horse adventures keep me linked to this site!)

How many years have you been a fan of Lil Beginnings?

default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Tell you the truth...I am not sure. I know it was quite awhile before the Dec 02 that it says I joined, but there were a few glitches and lost information a couple times, as you know. Don't know how to find out??

I had over 5000 posts when the forum went down in 2002 and those were lost and we started over.

I think I got my computer in 2001 and I was here before then when I had a Compac "internet appliance" LOL. So as far as I know, I've been here 9 - 10 years.

I live here now!
default_laugh.png

About 6 years, I think. I got my first miniature in January 2005, so I think it was a bit before that when I found LB.

I just looked it up, my five year anniversary was Nov 24
default_laugh.png

Started thinking about it, and I probably started reading in 2003. Time sure flies!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a member since I was about 14 and I'm 27 now. Sooo, a long time! And Sue- I'm pretty sure you were here before me!

I started reading when I was 12...I am now 21 so about 9 years! I didn't really start posting til these past couple of years though. I have learned SO much on this forum. It's what made me research equine nutrition, genetics, etc. It also confirmed that I wanted to go to school to become an equine veterinarian
default_smile.png

I know I've been here longer than my '02 date here indicates as well. Actually, my original member number way back in the beginning was in the double digits (I think it was #37, but not sure) so I know I was one of the early ones! I love this group and have learned so much and met some great people over the years. I am very thankful and appreciative that it has continued on so long and I'm sure will be around a long time!

Jayne

We got our first miniatures in 98, and I remember school was on spring break the following year and it was cold so I was on the computer looking up mini's and found lil beginnings. So I have been a member since March 99, when it was on the old, old format where you had strings of sentences off the first post. LOL

sence 05 for me. And I have meet alot of wonderful people who I will never forget and always have a place for in my heart. Taken part in some of the most memerable(sp?)experiances(weather in print or in person), and have this great place to go to if I need help or advice. I have been a faithful reader for the last 5yrs and plan to stay that way for at least the next 5
default_yes.gif
!!!

Hmm I would think at least 12 years or so? I do not remember but it has been a long time. So long in fact it was back when the forum was totally different. In fact sometimes trouble makers came and posted under others screen names
default_wacko.png
I did take a break for a little bit but have learned tons here not just about horses but about myself as well
default_aktion033.gif

I can't remember exactly how long, but it was at least as far back as 1999...The format changed a few times before this one...like MiniH, I remember that continuous strings on threads...LOL!
default_laugh.png

I don't remember how I even found this site originally, but I am so glad I did and I am very thankful that MaryLou has kept it going all these years!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Hmm I would think at least 12 years or so? I do not remember but it has been a long time. So long in fact it was back when the forum was totally different. In fact sometimes trouble makers came and posted under others screen names
default_wacko.png
I did take a break for a little bit but have learned tons here not just about horses but about myself as well
default_aktion033.gif
I think we joined right around the same time. I remember your little bay colts you had and your Appys.
default_wink.png

Yeah, I forgot about that, how we had trouble with people and how some got banned...
default_rolleyes.gif

I can't remember exactly how long, but it was at least as far back as 1999...The format changed a few times before this one...like MiniH, I remember that continuous strings on threads...LOL!
default_laugh.png

I don't remember how I even found this site originally, but I am so glad I did and I am very thankful that MaryLou has kept it going all these years!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
I got my first Mini in '98, not sure when I got my first computer! But I remember the string threads, too, so it's been a while!!

Lucy

Marty- You've been here longer than that! I KNOW you were here when I first joined, but at some point there was a big forum reset and everybody lost their original joining dates.

Latest posts

Back