LIke father, like daughter....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
We had a terrific show!
smile.gif
I had 8 horses there. 6 client horses and 2 of mine. 18 Top 10's or better out of 23 classes entered. But my biggest thrill was my daughter, Cammie, showing Redrock Sasakwa to a Reserve Championship Amateur Jr Mares Level 1 and showing her sire Redrock Incognito, to a Reserve Championsip Amateur Sr Stallions Level 1!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Father-daughter did it!!!
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
That's what breeding is all about!
smile.gif

Congratulations on a wonderful show. And I am sure as a breeder, trainer, and mom it was very special for you. I would have been crying, well I did when my daughter won Res Champion amateur sr gelding level 1 at Eastern Regionals. Makes you think you did something right LOL.

Again congrats to both of you.

clap2.gif
clap.gif
thumbs-up2.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations on your all in the family results![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congrats! That is so exciting!!! I have always admired your beautiful horses and it is no surprise they did so well... :)

Ginny Long

Thanks for everyones comments!

She forgot to mention Incognito and Sasakwa were each Champion in 1 class a piece and Incognito was in several classes and had several top five and top ten placings.

Regardless of them not having ribbons for exhibitors, it turned out to be an exciting show for us!

Congratulations on your wins
aktion033.gif
!

Rebecca (RNR) and I went to the show on Sunday just to watch, and what a fantastic show! The horses look fantastic!

AWESOME!!! You know I LOVE Incognito and the foals he produces!! Congrats, Cammie!!

Latest posts

Back