Light a Candle for LisaF's Skyler

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
Here is a link for you to light a candle.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...ng&gi=Skylr

I had to shorten his name on the candle group it would only accept 5 letters.

I would like to offer a small prayer

Dear Lord please give Skyler and his family a miracle and cure him of this dreaded disease. In the name of your Son Jesus Christ touch this baby with your loving hand and take this disease from his body. Thank you Lord for answering this prayer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Mary for the link. Your prayer is very nice too.

Lit one and added a prayer.

Please light a candle for Skyler. We need to keep these candles going. If each of you lit a candle and said a prayer for Skyler I know that the Lord would hear us. Keep faith dear Lisa. Skyler, you and your family will be in my thoughts.

dear jesus i just pray that you will heal skyler he is just a child and children shouldnt have to pass away so soon in life. Please see that we are agreeing as one and theat you will favor our request. i know that if its not your will that you must do what you have planned for him. may his family and frinds understand that in this hard time in jesus name amen.

I lit a candle for Skyler and encourage all to do so. May God's love surround he and his family at this time while healing our precious Skyler.

God bless,

Joan

BUMP!!!
default_wub.png

Adding my prayers and lighting a candle for Skyler. I know I am new to posting here, but I have been reading a long time and following Skyler's journey. I know what it is like to be told your child may not survive, but we were blessed with a miracle and I'm praying for one for Skyler, too.

Heavenly Father, please be with Skyler and his family. Give them a peace beyond understanding and let them feel Your comfort during this time. We know you are the God of miracles and that Skyler will be healed - either by your miraculous touch here on Earth or in Heaven. But please let Skyler be healed here and stay with his family. Amen.

Barbara

At this most glorious of seasons, with all God's beauty I just have to believe God will reach down and put his arms around little Skyler.

I only wish I could do so also..my candle is lit and my prayers are headed his way.

Maxine

Another candle is burning for Skyler and his family. I thank God for supplying all their needs including healing to Skyler.

God bless,

Joan

May God continue to heal Skyler while supplying the needs of his family. I've added another candle for him.

God bless,

Joan

Lisa, I lit a candle for Skyler and want you to know that your whole family are in my prayers.

Debbie

Latest posts

Back