Life is Goooooooood :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I was at a trade show again all weekend...I have not had luck at trade shows, and always come out of them very down and depressed....

Well i was in setting up on Wednesday, which is always a big pain-in-the-rear....Thursday was the WORST day at a trade show I've ever had....there was no one there (it's the first year for this particular one as they also have one in the spring which I have always been at), and my booth was right in front of one of the presentation rings....and the trainer (I will not say who it was) was soooooooo boring, and it went on for 6 1/2 hours!!!!!! So the girl that split the booth with me and I came into Friday really bummed out!!! By 10:30 Friday morning, there were more people in the building than all day on Thursday-and it still wasn't really busy. But then there was a warmblood auction happening on the Sunday and so there was a different crowd than I had seen in that building before. Anyways to make a fairly long story short, I got an 'in' to one of the #1 jumper barns in Canada!!!!! I have to go to their barn some day this week to go over an order!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I was on a high all weekend after I met the owner on Friday evening, and he was very interested in my work!!!! Then I found out Saturday that I will be getting a newer vehicle this week!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I have been very out of it today though, coz it was just such an amazing weekend!!! I have never had soo much fun at a trade show, and it's been a very long time since I have felt this good about life in general!!!!!
yes.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for letting me share, I'll keep you posted on how things go with this barn!!!!

~kathryn

Well, congratulations!
aktion033.gif
Sounds like you did have a great weekend.

Fran

Latest posts

Back