Liberty Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frizzle's Gal

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of their horses in liberty class???? I've searched all over the web and I cant seem to find pictures anywhere!! I am making a miniature horse scene for a contest and thought liberty would be fun to do!! Only I dont really know what a liberty scene would look like!! If you had pictures that would be a great help!! Thanks!!

56809RAYELIB_1_-268x188.jpg

Glad you asked
biggrin.gif

f3a0d330.jpg

I am at work right now, but I have plenty at home I haven't downloaded to the internet yet. Will post some more later. Love liberty!!

LOL!i wqould post one but when my horse went in the liberty ring he ESCAPED halter less on the fair gournds..YIKEs oit was scarry!!

Thats ok Jamie!! I would be so scard if my mini got loose!! I have a question is the judge in the ring during liberty??? If not where is he watching from???

bluebonnetliberty.jpg

Bluebonnet of Little America

tooinc_liberty1.jpg

Little America's Too Incredible

Ok, I'm home and I downloaded my other pics, I love these shots!
yes.gif

f36118dc.jpg

f3610de6.jpg

f36102c8.jpg

minih said:
Ok, I'm home and I downloaded my other pics,  I love these shots! 
yes.gif
f36118dc.jpg

418827[/snapback]

Pretty horse, But what is up with the muzzle in this pic? I see two!

If you'll look at the second liberty shot of the same horse you can tell he has pinto markings all over his face and it throws his face off a little in the one pic. He has a white mark down the middle which looks pink and white marks down both sides of his face.

I just love liberty!! It looks to be soooo fun!! I hope I can show my next horse in liberty!! if anyone has tips on teaching them please PM me!!

-Gage-

Latest posts

Back