liberty classes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
So I was showing a friend today the Journal and shes not aware of anything small as shes in big horses and could clearly see the differance between the 2. Then she saw a liberty class pic and was telling me how much fun it is and asked if the movement between the two are so much different, how come they are entered in the same classes.

GOOD POINT!

So because of that statement, she got me thinking. I know there are so many classes now and not sure about nationals BUT here locally, the shetlands, crosses, & minis are in the same class, just A size vrs B size. Should they rethink about seperating them??? I think so in my opinion.

I really like the shetlands BUT they do move totally different then a mini and since that is a natural movement class, dose the mini even stand a chance?

Thanks!

Shetlands do not show in the same liberty class as minis do. There is ASPC liberty and AMHR liberty. And the Shetlands further break down their liberty between the classics and moderns.

Latest posts

Back