Liberty class

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

We tend to use Celtic music from lord of the dance and others. It depends on the horse.

Have also used

Tractors - Baby likes to rock it

and I can't remember who sings it, but: Jump in the line

Also Shania Twain songs seem to work good too.

Amanda

GIMMEE SOME LOVIN

by the Spencer Davis Group

Jumpin Jack Flash

by the Rolling Stones

Think latin...salsa...Cuban music...music with an infectious beat that will have the entire audience dancing along.

...or funk. Like Robin said, James Brown would be great.

Living Color! Funk with a rock edge.

And while Michael Jackson may be politically incorrect, "Thriller" would be outstanding.

it doesnt have to be a fast song
smile.gif
some of the most beautiful liberty horses i have seen were to slower music. we used redneck woman (it just fit patches so welland it did get the audience up and singing at congress even if patches wouldnt move LOL

another thing to remember is that you well more important the judges will be hearing this music VERY LOUD so you want to make sure that what sounds good at a lower or meduim volume doesnt become overwhelminly annoying

we used barbie girl as well guess it is a popular one
smile.gif

Sorry to bump this up again, but I just had to share one more song!
biggrin.gif

Basement Jaxx - Where's your head at

Happy trotting!
smile.gif
aktion033.gif

I was at an Arabian show once where the handlers used the

theme song from Chariots Of Fire. No words but worked very nicely.

Robin

Try "Blue Star", by Toby Emerson. Very good song, my all time favorite!
yes.gif

DOWNLOAD HERE

Toby Emerson has a lot of modern beat that is awesome for Liberty! His music is only starting to be known so I am surprised you know of him.

We really need to get to a show very soon... You guys just did a "Fly By" I have no idea what you are talking about, but sounds like lots of fun.

Spotted Fantasy said:
We really need to get to a show very soon...  You guys just did a "Fly By" I have no idea what you are talking about, but sounds like lots of fun.
430773[/snapback]

Liberty classes are a class where you let your mini run lose at a trot & canter for about 2 minitues, then have another 2 to catch him! lol its fun. your horse in judged on its movement
yes.gif

midnight star stables said:
Spotted Fantasy said:
We really need to get to a show very soon...  You guys just did a "Fly By" I have no idea what you are talking about, but sounds like lots of fun.
430773[/snapback]

Liberty classes are a class where you let your mini run lose at a trot & canter for about 2 minitues, then have another 2 to catch him! lol its fun. your horse in judged on its movement
yes.gif

430798[/snapback]

Thanks!! That does sound like fun..

Okay ...im deffently going to use this song when i start showing in Liberty

Trouble ..by Pink.

I think it would work great.

I did liberty with my two arabs for the first time this year, and I love it!! I spent a lot of time choosing songs, then taking my cd player to the barn and seeing how my songs fit with the horses....my friend just videotaped her horse, then took the video home and played songs to the video, that worked well for her music selection. I ended up choosing Barbie Girl for my mare and I Get Around by the Beach Boys for my gelding. It suited their personalitied and movement to a T. My friend chose What a Man for her gelding. There are so many songs out there, its hard to make suggestions without knowing the horse!

Latest posts

Back