LIBERTY CD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane

Reaction score
hi guys im going to be going to our local championship soon and they are putting on Liberty

for the first time,

well im going to enter and was looking for anyone that knows where i could buy some liberty music

and can anyone recommend some songs, im going with Katrina and the waves at the miniute but thats because

i cant think of anything else

i wouldnt know where to start, any cds out there?

and any advise

thanks very much guys
default_wub.png

IMO the best liberty music is the 60's/70's classic rock. Much of it has a great 4 beat rhythm. Anything that you could dance to will work. Many folks use popular country rock also. "Save a Cowboy" for instance. Fancy by Reba Mcintyre is another popular one.

It's nice to find one that nobody else uses. Classical music isn't used much, and lots of it would be great. We had good luck with Beethoven's 5th. It's a cool classic song with a great beat.

You can go to a music store in many places and listen to songs for free, and if it's got a good beat, try it. Just remember lots of the judges are like me, older than dirt, and may not get into the most current music styles.

default_laugh.png

I'm fond of a lot of the classical pieces for liberty. But whatever your preference, you can do a Google search for the type of music you like and put in the word 'sample' or something like that so that it takes you to places where you can hear a short bit of it.

Good luck in your first Liberty class! It's my favorite of all show classes. Please come back and tell us how it went.

Charlotte

Back