Leya!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie,

You know what I think of you!!! Thank you so much!!!!
cheekkiss.gif
Your gift to Leya and Bridgette is truely priceless!!!

Thank you Bonnie!

I just want to say "Thank you" from the deepest part of my hart! I have been so confused and conflicted with this. You have helped me to really see.... opened my eyes.

I promise to do my best for her. I love her and I know she knows it. Even though it's been such a short time we've known each other, she's touched me and my world around me.

You are a wonderful person who does Great Things!

Leya

~With Dignity~

Leya, I am so glad you and Bonnie connected. I told you she was a miracle unto herself! None of my business what was told but I feel alot of positve energy here! Best wishes for you and your new darlin.

I'm sooooo glad that you got to speak with Bonnie!! Isn't she the best?!!!
wub.gif

bonnie

thank you from the bottom of my heart too!!! you are always so good to our little rescues when we need some extra help

hugssssssssss from kay

Thank you all for the nice things you said,but now I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!

Tried to go to the store but now my head won't fit thru the door!!!!!

I'm in a heap of trouble now friends...........

No seriously it was Ginny I think who brought this to my attention as for obvious reasons I don't monitor the rescue pages,so its she who deserves the credit!

All of you who are working everyday to make all of the animals lives in your area as good as they be, are my heroes!

Salute!

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back