Lets see your...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
I love splashed white horses, I think their markings are just beautiful, they look like they were swimming in shallow white paint
laugh.gif
!! So lets see them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm sure my boy carries Splashed white (in addition to Tobiano and probably Sabino) as he has the blue eyes and tested negative for LWO.

nash002005.jpg

I'm sure there are several on here that have some that are only Splashed White without the Tobiano. I know REO has a pretty one, and several others.

Here are a few of mine!

This one is East Acres Stary Night, 33".

starynight.jpg

This is Stary Nights' 2005 filly, Redrock Ima Flashy Showgirl.

5-05StaryNightfilly.jpg

This one is Redrock Flashtacular, 2005 filly. I'm planning to keep this one to show next year!

7-05Flashtacular.jpg

We don't have any loud splash horses, but our mare Redrock Neon Starlight (out of Becky's mare East Acres Stary Night, above) carries splash:

11-03Starlight.jpg

We have several splashed white overos, here are some of them and some may carry frame and or sabino or tobi too. We even have several for sale now! The 1st 3 are 1-3 year old fillies.

dancerleftsackheadturnedsltly705.jpg

colorsLTsideheadtocamgood705.jpg

lacystackrightsideok705.jpg

Here are some of our splash broodmares and their splashed foals.

classyfillytrotawaynice1week5505.jpg

classranfillyfromrearGOOD1stday.jpg

obsessrangfillymomwalkleftgood1day.jpg

skittlesshadcoltlayfacecamclose10hrs71505.jpg

moonrisinggraesmall03.JPG

Here's my boy.
wub.gif

He's been living the good horsie life this year and he's SO black and not faded!

website1002006.jpg

website1002005.jpg

We have lots of others that have Splash, Sabino and blue eyes.

Here is a mare we got for Lotto! Her face marking on the same side is the same as his! She is the dam of one of SBrown's stallions. Here is Sutherlins Little Tracy Lynn.

website1003003.jpg

Back