Let's see your...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
Any shape, size, style, color, age! Let's see your hansome stallions!
flirt.gif

I don't have any mature stallions anymore (since I had Derby & Lonesome gelded early in the spring), but these are my two FUTURE stallions
hearton.gif

Here is Erica's Echos of My Destiny / "Destiny", a yearling colt who has gotten 14 championships this year and will be at the AMHR Nationals. Destiny is a grandson of both Double Destiny (top) and Buck Echo (bottom).

Destiny%20--%20Pro%20Picture%20--%20052005%20--%2014.jpg

And here is Erica's Gone and DunIT / "DunIT", a weanling grey-grullo colt. He will step into the show ring for the first time at the AMHR Nationals! DunIT is a son of Little Kings BT Buck Bandito, one of Erica Killion's fabulous stallions, and out of her Reserve National Champion mare, MCC Feathers Silver Streak. Additionally, he is a grandson of both BTU and Yellow Diamond Little Feather AND a great-grandson of Egyptian King.

dunitleft.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my stallion. He is a soon-to-be gelding, however. Just when ever I can save up enough money to geld him is when I will have him gelded. Whenever that is. But I still love him just the same!
wub.gif

leonew4.jpg

leonew2.jpg

I absolutely love my boy. . .such a sweetie! He will even shake hands, roll over, rear (atleast 5 ft. away from me), and sit all on command. Not a minute too late and not a moment too soon.

[SIZE=14pt]Michigans Man of Steel ( I only still own a portion of his "swimmers" but feel like he is still mine)aspc amhr[/SIZE]

stalionsmanofsteel.gif

Mini V Dorados Uno on lease till summer 07 aspc amhr

uno.jpg

Michigans Sweet Tart aspc amhr and will be amha

tart2005.jpg

These are my boys.

Lyn

rougebody.jpg
Here is my Stallion Southern Charms Ramblin Rogue, who is an 30 " Overo, though he doesn't show it on himself, but on his kids he sure does!
rougehead.jpg

And he hasen't been gelded yet, so I guess that qualifiy's him as a Stallion, though very soon here he will be a gelding before World's. So here is Winning Streaks Causin' Commotion, aka Dudley.
dudley.jpg

All these stallions say they want to come live with me.
biggrin.gif

GORGEOUS STALLIONS EVERYONE! KEEP'EM COMING!
wub.gif
wub.gif

Here are my guys -

Cross Country Take My Breath Away - Halter HOF, many times Grand and last year was top 3 at Nationals.

He is a 2003 AMHA/AMHR son of Lazy N Redboy - who is a National Champion producing son of Rowdy, and then Takers mom is also a daughter of Redboy.Can't wait to really use him next year and see his foals.

f34db592.jpg

Little Kings Big City Buck - AMHA/AMHR 34" direct son of Boones Little Buckeroo and his dam is a daugther of Ramblin Starbuck, another son of Rowdy. I am expecting several Big City babies next year and am very anixous to see them.

BigCitymatt%20leftbody.jpg

Little Kings B T Buck Bandito - AMHA/AMHR 30.5" buckskin pinto son of BTU. I have used this guy since he was old enough and he is just a great producer, Multi National Champion, HOF, Supreme Champion, Honor Roll, All Star producer.

f3279203.jpg

Big City and Bandito -

BigCityandBandito.jpg

Here is my future stallion!

This is TK Fancy Pal O Mine, He is a great grandson of Shadow Oaks Top Banana(On Dads side)! and on his moms side hir great grand dam is producing national champions!

I am sooooooooooo thrilled to be getting him!

91123176.jpg
Palley3.jpg

Palley16.jpg

Palley13.jpg

Palley5.jpg

Palley24.jpg

This is our future stallion

He is going to be AMHA and AMHR Registered (but I do not believe he has a name yet
new_shocked.gif
) I am waiting for him to get here to get a barn name for him. He has Buckeroo and Golden Melody boy in him, as well as many other well known stallions including White's Calvin Klein.

100503326.jpg

100501840.jpg

These guys are all so gorgeous! To miniseasons, Gage, and any others who posted "future stallions" I can not wait to see these guys when they mature !!

Here are a few of my boys

Whites Calvin Kline AMHA/ AMHR 32" Multiple National Top Ten and Eastern Regional Champion.

64818567.jpg
64814907.jpg

Clear Brooks Buckeroo Boogie "Chucky" AMHA/AMHR 29.50"- Buckeroo/GMB bloodlines

75174017.jpg
64827149.jpg

Little Kings BT Simply Irresistible AMHA/ AMHR 33" Cremello BTU son

108983278.jpg

Oh, and Clearbrook posted her stallions. White's Calvin Klein is my guy's grandsire on his mom's side, and "Chucky" is my guy's father.

Celebrations Patent Pending, 30" National Top Ten in Halter and producer of multiple Top Ten horses and National Champion. This is a very special little horse to me.

bpatfull.JPG

b~pathead.JPG

SRM Patented Barakah, son of Patent, at Nationals last year as a yearling. I like this horse more and more as he's maturing.

DSC_3117crop2.jpg

This is my future breeding stallion, as he is only a yearling. Ericas Oohhzz And Aahzzz, a 31" son of Erica's Little Kings B T Buck Bandito.

OzzyRight2Aug122005350.jpg

f5a0c339.jpg

One of our herd sires;;AMHA--AMHR Blueberrys Blue Boy Oreo

Multi Grand Champion and Multi Color winner cjmm
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

My Senior herd sire is SG Ima Ranger, Too

rangeriirighta.jpg

In my eyes he is miniature, Arabian style perfection. But, I am biased, LOL

Latest posts

Back