Let's see your...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D & S Mack The Knife AMHR/ASPC

BHR Top Notch X D & S Spring Time

Foaled 7 - 2001

Mac2_op_257x232.jpg

fran___mackcopy.jpg

Havenbrook Encores Valentino

AMHA/AMHR Foaled 2 - 2000

NFC Dandys Encore X Millers Misty

val_driving1.jpg

Filipowicz's THAT'S ALL FOULKS Foaled 5/11/04

AMHR Futurity Nominated AMHR/ASPC

GRAHAM'S CLASSIC ENTERTAINER x TWILIGHT SENTINEL

TAF1_op_800x710_op_272x242.jpg

Here is Mac, my 2 yr old 32" Buckeroo and FWF Dream Merchant grandson

130_348.ts1117675236000.jpg
129_348.ts1117674868000.jpg

and my 28" Buck Echo grandson, Bo

11_348.ts1083541702000.jpg

One of our special boys - Pure Arenosa Stallion who is a rare triple registered AMHA/ASPC/AMHR stallion and 34 inches - Kewpies Paposa of Arenosa - we are forever grateful to Bristol Farm for allowing him to join our breeding program.

papo0503E.jpg

And Graham's Little King Lee - ASPC/AMHR/PtHA homozygous (also in our avatar) all of his foals are prefixed with "classical" and he is beyond special to us

lee0502.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Palomino88 said:
attwoode WOW 
new_shocked.gif

Both of your stallions are my dream come true! I really like Mac, beautiful horses.

451355[/snapback]

Thank you for the compliment!

Here is our main stallion Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy. He is the AMHR 1999 National Grand Champion stallion as well as a AMHA 1999 Top Ten Futurity Champion. He is a son of National Champion Lucky Four Strike Me Silver as well as a Sids Rebel daughter. All of his foals are small and refined.

legacy.jpg

Here is another one of our stallion Lucky Four Rebels Reno a direct son of Sids Rebel. He is a Supreme Halter Horse with 57 halter points. He has a super pedigree which includes 2 crosses to Roan Ranger, Boones Little Apache, Dippers Duffy, and Dell Teras Snowman. Our first foals out of him for us arrived this year with a variety of colors from appaloosa to cremello to bay.

reno.JPG

Here is another one of our stallion Lucky Four Gallants Galaxy a two year old. He is a son of Lucky Four Rebels Gallantry a National Champion and his dam is Lucky Four After Dark Broadway Babe a National Top Ten. We are very excited about his foals next year.

Galaxy1.JPG

Here is our newest addition to our farm Ravenwood Platinum Medallion a weanling that came along with his dam Lucky Four Rebels Platinum Plus a daughter of Sid Rebel. His sire Hunt House Farms Medallion is a 3 time National Champion and Reserve National Grand Champion stallion. Haven't decided whether to use as a herd sire or to sale.

MVC-823F.jpg

Here is our last stallion Gander Hill Legacys Rowdy Dancer. He is out of our National Grand Champion stallion Legacy and a National Top Ten champion mare Lucky Four Thrillers Twilight a grandaughter of Rowdy. He has produced some awesome show horses with great conformation.

danc.jpg

Aubrey

[SIZE=10pt]These are my two under 28" stallions. The black is Heartlands Miracle After Dark. Res Nat'l Champ. Sire of Res. Natl Champ. Out of a Natl. Champ. The pinto is Brewers Orion, Chianti, and alot more famous lineage. Allison[/SIZE]

BOOZERFIELDA.jpg
100_5922AA.jpg
thDRIFTERTRIAL5a.jpg
DRIFTERHEAD1a.jpg

This is one of our 2 stallions. The picture is of our "Buck Echo" grandson, we call Linny. The other one we have is a black/white pinto that is of Boones Little Andy & Wiittmaacks Mickey Mouse breeding - we don't have pics of this one loaded on computer.

LINNY

4-h005.jpg

Here's my "wee" boy @ 3yrs at his first show this year...headed to the "R" Nationals..

C-Jo

mirage611.jpg

Magic, aka Hidden Meadows Making Black Magic, that grand old man showing off for his girls. He will have several produce at Nationals this year!

0cf5ed4c.jpg

3699957d.jpg

One of his sons, Jammer, aka Flying A Magic's Mr. Big Stuff

stallion_JAMMER99.jpg

Another of Magic's sons

Bandit, aka Flying A Magic's Caped Crusader

BANDIT_Flying%20A%20Magics%20Caped%20Crusader.jpg

Our spotted boy, Splash, aka Lucky Four Color My World

Splash%20Aug%2003.jpg

I need to take some of my (hah) spare time and get better photos of these boys
yes.gif

lysjustinnice070405.jpg

C Spots Justin Falabella- all three of our mares are confirmed in foal to him for 2006.

jcnice.jpg

Dees Johnny Cash- 24 yrs old and sire to this years black appy filly in my avitar.

MVC-011S.jpg

Our new boy due to arrive in Oct. 25.75" Shadow Lake Squiter

Tammie

Here is one of our Stallions

Sweetwaters Flashing Leopard

Domino_Andalusian.jpg

One of his sons (for sale)

High Chaparal Leopard Midnight Dream

a_midnight.jpg

Our first miniature and first Stallion

Barely Lightening

lightening1.jpg

Vicky

WOW!! There are some seriously nice boys out there...BUT...

I must comment on Getitia's

"Graham's Little King Lee" - what a beautiful head and expression!

Also Last Spoke Ranch's "CCMF Legacy's Legend"...There are people down here who'd kill for that!!
biggrin.gif

Brigid

Here is my stallion........Fantasy Corrals Renagade, 31.25" tall, great grandson to Hemlock Brooks Eyptian King:

Renagade002.jpg

Latest posts

Back