Lets see your horses.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Doing Tricks! Tell us how you taught them or what method you used or who taught them for you!

THANKS!!
default_smile.png

I look foward to some NEAT pictures!

-Gage-

biggrin.gif
Here is a picture of our main herd sire "Smokey" taking a bow for me. This picture was taken in the winter after he learned how. Smokey and I spend our free time in the winter in the barn trying to communicate better with each other. I love this guy! He will shake his head yes on command, shake his hoof with you, count to one and count to two with his hoof by pawing on the ground once or twice, take a bow, give me sloppy tongue kisses on the cheek
new_shocked.gif
, and stand on his rear legs for me. He truely does have a permenant place in my heart.
wub.gif

f9a750e5.jpg

Here are some pics of Sweetie...our little 28" trick-trained mare. I can't take credit for her training tho. She was already trained when we got her. I DID trick train a Welsh pony I had as a teenager tho. He would shake his head yes & no....shake hands, count, give kisses, bow, lay down & play dead!
yes.gif

Sweetie bowing....

SweetieBow1.jpg

smiling.............

SweetieSmile2.jpg

rearing............

SweetieRear1.jpg

doing the Spanish March at a nursing home visit........

3e29d1bf.jpg

He he he My Favorite!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Midnights my star, so here you go!

billbrymiddes.jpg

back.jpg

midrearing.jpg

Oh gezz.. thats all i have.. i will go out & take some tomorrow & have them up here by friday or saturday!

he can wave, count, rear, sit, lie down, play dead, lie on his back, nod yes/no, roll over, play scoccer etc.

tricks are the best, there soo fun!
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

i can help you teach, pm me
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back