Lets see your first foal born at your farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are zuni or zena for sale????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun topic!
yes.gif

Our first foal born here was SNS Hurricane Charley. He was born last year. Sadly we lost little Charley within the first 5 minutes of his life.

And our last and only other foal was SNS Urban Cowboy. Stetson was born April of this year.

Skyler with Stetson at 10 hrs old.

P1010057-2.jpg

Stetson at about 4 months old.

P1010117-2.jpg

Well we got our first foal in 2003 along with his dam. This is Rose Country's Triton D'Lucks (Rudy) at 3 months of age
wub.gif

RUDY2003.jpg

This is Rudy again in July 2005:
wub.gif

RSCN1222.jpg

DSCN1051.jpg

Now this is KB Fairy Tale (Gracie). She was our first home bred foal. She was born May 11, 2005.

3 days old:

RSCN0828.jpg

Taken Sept 25, 2005 (already getting that winter coat!)

DSCN1850.jpg

Both Rudy and Gracie have the same mamma!!

Here is a photo of Barry. He may not be our first born, but he is one of the first born the first year we had minis born on our place. He was born in 1997 and is now a gelding that we use for pony rides. His full name is FOYS RH FANCY BARRY.

Barry7-18-99.jpg

Ryterski147-23-2000.jpg

And this is the last one to be born this year. He was born 6/6/05 and his name is Rebel. His full name is FRH FANCY REBEL.

rebel7.jpg

Angie

Somehow, part of my reply got lost. Wanted to say that Barry was born in 1997 and that he is now a gelding. He is very gentle and will have a place in my barn until the day one of us dies (and if I die first, I have a girlfriend that will give him even more spoiling than I do)
laugh.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Our first foal was in 1987 and there are no computer pics of him. He was a black colt born durring a big storm and his name was Apple Valley Stormy Knight. Our farm then was in an apple orchard in NY. We fried our computer and lost pics before 2000 so the next foal after that is L&K's Prince of Egypt. He lives in MI now.[/SIZE]

f222f630.jpg
'

Our last foals born to us were Lucky born here on the farm

f222f63b.jpg

and Jubilee born after I got her mom but still at Samuels since mom was too preg to travel.

f222f673.jpg

Lyn

Somehow I missed this thread. Great babies everyone!

Here's mine...........

MF Charmed C Me Shimmer, my first foal and homebred, born April 2004.

60841shimmertalk.JPG

Here she is as a yearling this year.

29150J17rightshim.JPG

And here is my latest foal, my only one for this year, born May 24th, also homebred.

This is MF Charmed White Dove Dark, AKA Karo

29150clipsepbod.JPG

29150prosephead.JPG

Latest posts

Back