Let's see your favorite, personally owned Buckeroo relation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyluvsminis

Reaction score
Like so many, I am very saddened by the passing of the great Buckeroo. Many of us, big and small, are fortunate to have his offspring or horses related to him. Wouldn't it be neat to post a picture of your favorite, personally owned Buckeroo relation, to honor him! As a tribute.

THE20PANTS.jpg

This is Boones Little Buckeroo Fancy Pants, blue roan stallion, a grandson.

Since most of my herd is Buckeroo bred, it's hard to pick a favorite, but I will go with Thumper:

IMAG007.JPG

ERL Zeus Lightning Bolt - 2009 World Grand Champion Senior Stallion, AMHA National Top 5. Thumper is a

Buckeroo Grandson, and purchased at Little King Farm.

16 out of my 22 horses go back to this grand gentleman. He will sorely missed.
default_sad.png

Oh, that's not easy!!! It's kind of a three way tie (between Destiny, DunIT and Bacardi out of our 18 Buckeroo bred beloved horses)........... But for going with just one, I'll share our stallion, Destiny (Ericas Echos of My Destiny HOF). Over the years, Destiny's given us so many reasons to be happy and proud between his outstanding personality, his gorgeous foals, and his many show ring accomplishments (National Champion, Reserve National Grand Champion, Halter Hall of Fame, Repeated National All Star, AMHA Honor Roll, many time grand champion in both Registries, etc.). He is truly a dream come true for us and I will always be thankful to Erica for letting me call him "mine":

Destiny%205.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
18 of my 26 horses are of Buckeroo breeding (including one son and several grandaughters), so this makes my choice tough! Since I can't pick a "favorite", I'll just post one of them
default_biggrin.png

This is one of my broodmares, JoCo's Dreamers Lady Buckeroo, a 8yo A/R 32.5" perlino Buckeroo grandaughter
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

9-20-09%20082.jpg

Without a doubt, my favorite mare, and Buckeroo-related horse is Double KA Broker's First Babe, aka Becca. She is a wonderful and stunning mare, a BTU granddaughter, so I guess that would make her a Buckeroo great great granddaughter?

Becca_good.jpg

My only mini now but no matter how many I had, he'd still be my favorite
default_smile.png

Rowbuck JJ - 13 year old Buckeroo grandson, son of Buckeroos Little Rascal owned by Lucky Hart Ranch

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

Well this is a really tough one for me since I love them all equally but the one I would have to pick that I personally own (not of the farm as a whole) is my Magic, Maple Hollows Little Bit of Magic, a bay pintaloosa grandson of Alvadars Double Destiny, giving him 3 ties to Buckeroo!

180001_501269292511_236449937511_5997102_811242_n.jpg

I was so excited to own a granddaughter of Buckeroo and daughter of Alvadars Double Destiny. We were blessed to have PK Magnolias Arabesque Destiny for a short time. Saddly she passed on 11/4/2009. We miss her very much but now she's galloping through those pastures above with her grandsire, Buckeroo.

Arabesque119-1916Webrt.jpg

Gary and I absolutely love our Buckeroo son, Little Kings Crimson Buckeroo. He just sired his first foal for us out of our Ramblin Starbuck daughter. The little guy's grandpa would be proud.

215_LITTLEKINGSCRIMSONBUCKEROO.jpg

Well, I don't even have them on my website yet, and don't have any really good pictures, but I recently purchased two BTU grand daughters. This one is my favorite, White Diamonds Angel Eyes. She is also a grand daughter of NFC Rowdy Reigns Supreme. 29.75 inches.

IMG_7055.jpg

Stallion in my avatar is a Buckeroo grandson. I now have two great-grandaughters of Buckeroo.

This is fun! Seeing all these beautiful Buckeroo horses! This is my other Buckeroo-bred stallion--Westwinds Spotz on Impressive Lites. He has 3 crosses to Buckeroo, thru his dam, then Appy breeding on top! Can't figure out how to get this picture larger...
Karen_leopard_left_stretch.jpg

Hands down my boy Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome is my favorite. He's an Alvadar's Double Destiny grandson, so he crosses to Buckeroo twice through Little Kings Buckeroo Times Two.

24967_379337239612_224524494612_3802660_321754_n.jpg

While we have several Buckeroo grandget, my favorite is Little Kings Brumby Buck:

WR1-Brumby.jpg

WR1-Brumby-jumping-2008.jpg

WR-Brumby-2008-World-Drivin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful horses
default_aktion033.gif

Here's my Buckeroo Grandson i just LOVE him and the foals he is giving us, Buckeroo was always my favorite
default_wub.png
and im so proud to own a relation

Buck Ons Cinnamax...

max3.jpg

max02.jpg

Well I love my 2 sons and daughter as well as my grandson and great grandson, but here is my tiny Son of Buckeroo, Little Kings Wild West Buckeroo.
default_smile.png

Susan O.

wildwest3monthstrot.jpg

Hi

I love the Buckeroo Bloodline and am lucky enough to own a Wonderful Perlino Son a Beautiful Daughter and a Little Smokey Black Granddaughter,

but sorry i just cant seem to pòst photos ive tryed, tryed and tryed, If you want a peek they are on my web site
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back