Lets see your Colts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Lets see your Colts (junior gelding and/or stallion) ....follow up to the filly thread. These "lets see your" theads are so much fun
default_laugh.png
. Here are my junior boys ...

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte 32" BTU Grandson sired by Boones Little BTU Crown Prince and out of a Reserve National Champion Mare. He has done very well this season ...pictures from this evening as i clipped yesterday (excuse the durt..apparently you cannot get it all every time).

Aflo4.jpg

Aflo.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Stetson 32" BTU Grandson sird by Boones Little BTU Crown Prince.

ASteo1.jpg

Asteo3Head.jpg

Then my two year old colt Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko 32" line bred BTU Grandson also sired by the Crown Prince, showed him last year and he did very very well...

16NarkEarlyAug08.jpg

15NarksEarlyAug08.jpg

Ericas Ima Rowdy Twister 34" Gelding, son of Cross Country Take My Breath Away, a Lazy N Redboy son.

Twister.jpg

twister20trotting.jpg

I think that about does it for all my colts, the boys were just feeling left out...now share yours
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice boys, Leeana
default_wub.png

Here is my yearling colt, Seahorse Buckeroo Spirits Attitude. I just posted his new pics in his own thread but this thread will be more fun
default_smile.png

Jedi_trot2_8_17_08.jpg

Jedi_trot_8_17_08.jpg

Jedi_fronthead_8_17_08.jpg

Jedi_head_neck_8_17_08.jpg

Very nice colts everyone. Here is our boys.

Here is Red Wagon Blue Angel Tribute

Blue3.jpg

Here is our new show colt that will be here in October once he is weaned. Not sure what his name will be yet but he is a Little Kings Buckeroo Cavalier son and Wittmaacks Mickey Mouse grandson.

babebb2reduced.jpg

babebb4reduced.jpg

Phoenix, AMHR name pending, 2008 black pinto colt, grandson of C-Chief Proud Eagle and NFCs Reverend Steve

102_3573.jpg

TJ, AMHR name pending, 2008 black appaloosa colt, grandson of C-Chief Proud Eagle

102_3583.jpg

Royal, AMHR/AMHA name pending, 2008 chestnut colt, sire is Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin an own son of Boones Little Buckeroo, dam is by Little Kings Cisco Supreme a son of Komokos Little King Supreme

101_3445.jpg

101_3480.jpg

Iles Smokin' Aces, AMHR/AMHA 2007 black fewcap colt, sire is Iles Apache Appy Ace and dam is Iles Little Papoose, both fewspot appaloosas

100_1865.jpg

100_2248.jpg

That's all our colts
default_smile.png

Here are our "little boys"
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Countrys Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated -- AMHR Nationals Bound

Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions

Reflection is a Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Monkey%202%20Touch.jpg
Monkey%201%20Touch.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Show Colt – Greying or Black Sabino Roan -- Expected To Mature @ 33”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Future Show Gelding

Ducky%20051408.jpg
Ducky%20041508%20026.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica’s Big City Blue By U, a/k/a “Blue”[/SIZE]

2007 AMHR / AMHA Grey Gelding -- Buckeroo and Yellow Diamond Little Feather Grandson / Egyptian King Great Grandson

Maternal brother to my “DunIT”

Siblings on both sides are very successful National level halter horses as stallions

Blue%20September%202007%201%20GELDINGS.jpg
Blue%20093007%20180.jpg

This will be our jr gelding next year as a yearling.

Ravenwood Aristocrats Steel Nights - he is just over 2 months old in this photo.

graycolt5940head.jpg

Right now he is all we have for jr horses. All of our babies have grown up and will be sr horses next year.

This is DRK PHANTOM INVESTOR who is out of NOSTALGIAS SILENT INVESTOR and his Dam is a NOSTALGIAS SHOW ME THE MONEY daughter.

P2site.jpg

P1site.jpg

Here is MCM's Boones Little Rhinestone- "Taz" for short, he is in training for our Therapy program.

luke4-3.jpg

forum01-5.jpg

get-attachment-1aspx-1.jpg

This is our yearling stallion, Loess Hills Star Chaser, 27" gray sabino son of Star Skipper and National Champion Cedar Croft Blaze N Bobbi Sox. He's been showing this year and will be at Nationals in the 30" and under stallion class!

image058.jpg

And six-week old colt Loess Hills Aces Dark Arrogance, "Inky" who will hopefully be showing next year.

image109.jpg

inkyaug9jpgcc9.jpg

Beautiful baby boys everyone!
default_wub.png

Here are the latest pictures of our baby boy

BCM IMA Heartbreaker Too(pending) "Prince"

He will turn 3 mos old tomorrow.

I didn't finish clipping his legs, my clippers were acting up.

He was so good about it - he loves any kind of attention.

100_1209.jpg

100_1215.jpg

100_1216.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1228.jpg

Yay, I can participate in this one!!!!

Here is my boy...I'll get round to gelding him eventually. Wow I need new pics...he is about 10months old now and wooly as a bear, I'll be clipping in about a month or so.

Ok here is Havenstocks Providential or JT as he is known around here

313466861.jpg

313285489.jpg

313285494.jpg

I
default_wub.png
my boy.

Leanna, I really like Flyte...he is growing up so nice! AND I never knew you got a boy from Erica!!! Quite the herd you are establishing there
default_aktion033.gif

This is our one and only colt. He was foaled in the spring of 2008, is AMHA/AMHR and arrived from Kentucky here in Maine about a week and a half ago. His registered name is pending(Owsley Fork Rogues _________), but we call him "Rudy". His eyes are still the same color that they are in this photo, and that was the first thing that got my attention. ~Jen~

newbaby.jpg

Here is my new baby boy.
default_wub.png
:wub Songcatchers Under The Double Eagle "Eagle" I got him from Freeland Nash and he was bred by Davie Arabesque Acres. He is truely a sweet heart and a very special little guy. I can't wait to show him. Training has already started and he is a willing learner.

001_1-1.jpg

photo by Nash

Here is my colt, Chip who is a grandson to Fantasy Corrals Nitro and Goat Hills One For The Books. I really need current pics of him but I gave him a very bad clip job
default_no.gif

Leslie

DSCN1279.jpg

My 2 boys this year, doing their thing!! LOL

KotaCinnStickplay81008.jpg

Latest posts

Back