Lets see your black and white pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobey

Reaction score
This is my son with Silver this spring. I just love black and white pictures
rolleyes.gif

silverskylerbw.jpg

Here is one of Derby and myself several years ago. I used a photo program back then to make it antique / black and white:

Jill+Derby--BW.jpg

aktion033.gif

Beautiful Jill!! I hope you have that framed somewhere--what a classic picture!

I have always loved shooting with B/W. The contrasts are my thing. Seing a horse in B/W also shows his conformation better, I think< as one is not distractd by the color.

therabw.jpg

th_1casey5days.jpg
th_missyq.jpg

th_therainfoal05bw.jpg
th_missybw.jpg
th_casey4wksbw.jpg

Sorry the first is so huge, computer seems to be doing weird stuff with big and little pics and double post now. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my guy enjoying the daisies
aktion033.gif

mockdaisiesblackwhitesmall.jpg

These are some neat pictures!!!

Tobey, now when I look at that picture, I see so many WRONG things. I'd never hooked Derby to my Houghton cart before. He's way too deep in the cart, wraps straps start under vs. over, and what's going on with me having the reins both on his right side???
wacko.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I also just love the black and whites. Jill your picture is great always have liked that one. Heres my 2year old stallion as a yearling PLeasant Views Flashin J.R.

66097142.jpg
Joyce

How about some black & white snow pictures>
biggrin.gif

f32cd409.jpg

f32cd406.jpg

I think this one is kinda cool, with a watercolor "effect".

f32cd405.jpg

SerenadeandLily.jpg

Oh, black and whites are my favorites. I use to develop and print my own in a darkroom when I was in college. Now they are so easy to do in photoshop.

It's always nice when visitors stop by the barn and volunteer to exercise your horses!

Oh! Oh! MY TURN!! lol

"I see you!"

Image0632.jpg

National Show Horse mare I ride, Ginger.

Image0700002.jpg

Cutie Pie Margarita

mgartia2.jpg

Latest posts

Back