Let's see your beautiful minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
budweb.jpg

This is my gelding Bud a.k.a. "Fatboy", I haven't haltered him this year as I have a new gelding that is lots more refined than him. I did halter him last year and he was Canadian All-Star Champion Ammy gelding and Canadian National Champion Gelding. He is enjoying himself so much more this year now that he isn't getting his neck sweated and all that fun stuff. He still goes to the shows with us as he does showmanship, jumping, obstacle and country pleasure driving very well. I just love this boy and he has a forever home!!
wub.gif

Well, of course, I think this horse is drop dead gorgeous, but he is not the arab / tb delicate type. He's more of a QH type (which often mini people call a draft type, but not me -- two different types there). This is "my" new gelding, Tibbs Sundowner. He's coming home in October and I will be showing him next season. He comes to me from Erica (thank you thank you thank you Erica!). "Sunny" has about 200 halter points, 18 grand champion wins, is in the halter hall of fame, and a 3x National Champion / 6x Reserve National champion -- so it shows a good horse is a good horse and they do come in different body types. I really like a horse who LOOKS like he can DO things over one that's very fine boned and narrowly built.

sunny1.jpeg

sunny2.jpg

sunny9.jpg

Then, there is Derby. I love him! Derby reminds me of Sunny's build. Derby is now a gelding but showed for years successfully as a junior and senior stallion. Derby also has what I feel is a QH type of build and he for sure CAN DO. He is an all around horse who does halter, driving, obstacle and hunter:

Derby-WCMHR-Hunter.jpg

Derby%20--%20Silver%20Star%20Show%20--%20May%2010,%202004%20075.jpg

driving-derby-dorey-park-102002.jpg

Latest posts

Back