Let's SEE Your 2011 Additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I love her too!!!
default_wub.png

Here you go Toni!

Keep in mind she was furry and not posed. Hubby was getting her to look at him so I could snap quick pics. She's just a little filly.

100_089611.jpg

100_089811.jpg
Wow I really like her lucky you
default_biggrin.png

Some nice additions this year for you all. wow

We had on late addition.. foaled Sept 6, 2011.. a Colt... By Aloha Acres OR I C (Son of PRINCE) and out of out mare Maggie (Flyin W Farms Blue Boys Magic Man daughter)

Tested Palomino, tobiano, agouti and silver w 4 high whites ! He's walking good now in a halter... and just full of IT !
default_smile.png
) and HAIRY HAIRY HAIRY :O

His name is MiniEquine Amir's Phoenix ~ at 2 days and 2 months

DSC_3126  2 days txt.jpg

_DSC7789 1 month web.jpg

Phoenix Oct 11 2011.jpg

I didnt purchase anything this yr although I did get the green light to get an AMHA mare I liked but decided that I had to let my head rule and not my heart as I am so busy with kids right now I cant go mad plus I need to sell a couple. So I was a good girl and didnt buy.

But I do have my homebred filly born this yr that as of now is a keeper.

This is Tilly aka Banners Shimmering Silhouette (a few photos at different ages)

Tilly2edit-1.jpg

Tilly17daysold3.jpg

Tilly3edit-2.jpg

Tilly4edit-1.jpg

And finally this was taken the end of October and we had a lot of rain and she is pretty hairy

GracesBDayandLennyOct31tandNov7th8th011.jpg

100_1725.JPG100_9441.JPG100_9958.JPG

Very nice horses everyone
wub.gif

I have had 5 new additions this year. First I purchased a mare in foal (Star) and she had a beautiful solid black filly (Gracie). Next I bought a grey and white mare (Belle) with a filly on her side (Destiny), please excuse her feet this picture was taken the day after we got her and she was very much in need of a trim. And lastly I bought a palomino filly (Summer)! 060.JPG

I have been selling instead of buying.....but, when I saw this filly I knew I had to have her.

Little Kings Jamaica Me Believe.

_horse1_2353.jpg

I can only hope that my buckaroo, boones buckaroo colt is as gorgeous as your mare!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
WOWEE
2011-10-14_13-30-04_734.jpg

I was good and hadn't bought any horses in several years. But I was naughty this year!!

This is double Buckeroo bred (granddaughter & great granddaughter)

COH BTS Vanna

janna.jpg

And this is my keeper filly for this year. Wish I could have kept them all

filly.jpg

PS: Oh go ahead Toni, you know you wanna!!!
default_laugh.png
I have been selling instead of buying.....but, when I saw this filly I knew I had to have her.

Little Kings Jamaica Me Believe.

_horse1_2353.jpg

FANTASTIC GIRL! Love the name!

Thanks everyone! I LOVE my new girl!!!
default_wub.png

I love my blue eyed little girl sired by Nort that Toni is getting from us. But alas, she's small and I only keep a few of the bigger ones. But I adore that lil Kippy!
default_wub.png

I've added a new mare and a couple more coming after the first of the year. A very special colt has been added as well. Pictures next year when they aren't so wooly.

And I can't forget I am so lucky to have added Lucky Four Santa Fe So Impressive 30" bay pinto stallion. Santa Fe's first foals are due to arrive here this spring. I can't wait for their arrival!

Santa Fe-3.jpg

Oh my, this thread has made me realize that I bought three horses this year. Oh dear, I've been bad.
default_yes.gif
default_laugh.png

This was my first purchase of 2011. My Junior Mare which we showed this year. She got several Grands and Reserve Grands but she coliced right before the World Show, so I brought her home. Meet, Buffy (Ten Ls Buff After Dark) a Buff daughter.

Jcup-9811.jpg

Then I saw the cutest little buckskin filly in the Florida Sunshine Sale. She looks so much like my stallion, Hawk but I guess that's to be expected since she's his aunt. Dale Ganger brought her up to PA for me and I got to meet him.......he's a real hoot. Emily Conder showed her and she received a Grand Champion title with limited showing. Meet, Widget (Conders a Little Unruley) a First Knights Breakin All The Rules daughter.

Conders_A_Little_Unruley_2_colned.jpg

My last purchase was at the Little King Farm Oktoberfest Sale. In my eyes, this mare is a real treasure. She is the dam to several World and National Champions. My friend Tami Melby owns/owned several of her daughters and Lowell Boone told her that Pretty Woman was one of his very favorite mares. I am in love with this gal. She runs and plays with the two fillies (Buffy & Widget) and you'd think she was a two year old. Meet, Pretty Woman (Boones Little Buckeroo Pretty Woman) who will live out her days here. Little King Farm made my dream of owning a Buckeroo daughter come true!

PRETTYWOMAN2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.
default_saludando.gif

Oh my, this thread has made me realize that I bought three horses this year. Oh dear, I've been bad.
default_yes.gif
default_laugh.png

This was my first purchase of 2011. My Junior Mare which we showed this year. She got several Grands and Reserve Grands but she coliced right before the World Show, so I brought her home. Meet, Buffy (Ten Ls Buff After Dark) a Buff daughter.

Jcup-9811.jpg

Then I saw the cutest little buckskin filly in the Florida Sunshine Sale. She looks so much like my stallion, Hawk but I guess that's to be expected since she's his aunt. Dale Ganger brought her up to PA for me and I got to meet him.......he's a real hoot. Emily Conder showed her and she received a Grand Champion title with limited showing. Meet, Widget (Conders a Little Unruley) a First Knights Breakin All The Rules daughter.

My last purchase was at the Little King Farm Oktoberfest Sale. In my eyes, this mare is a real treasure. She is the dam to several World and National Champions. My friend Tami Melby owns/owned several of her daughters and Lowell Boone told her that Pretty Woman was one of his very favorite mares. I am in love with this gal. She runs and plays with the two fillies (Buffy & Widget) and you'd think she was a two year old. Meet, Pretty Woman (Boones Little Buckeroo Pretty Woman) who will live out her days here. Little King Farm made my dream of owning a Buckeroo daughter come true!

PRETTYWOMAN2.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Gorgeous horses with great stories! Sooo neat! My little man is a buckaroo decendant...love to see the fam!

Here is a picture of my newest horse. His name is Money,and he is a yearling soon to be gelding ( this picture is courtest of Erica)

He has such a pretty head and neck. Can't wait to show him with Tank next year!

MO trot.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
My first one for the year was Alba Hursts Star of India A Beautiful Black filly that is the daughter of STar Skipper. Indy was a 2010 AMHA Central Championship Reserve Champion in Halter. I can't wait to show her next in halter!

Indy\'s photo shot June 15th 1.jpg Indy\'s photo shot June 15th 7.jpg

My second one I received right before Christmas (my Christmas present), Iona Farms Cosmic Creation. A Beautiful Buckskin mare World 2011 Country Pleasure Driving, also National Championship's Top Ten in Hunter, Obstacle, and Jumping. I am so excited about her! I can't wait to show her next year!!

Creations professional World Shots 01.jpg Creations professional World Shots 3.jpg

11-28-2011 9-43-29 AM.jpg

I hope to have a lot of fun in 2012 with my new girl's!!!
default_yes.gif

We had one new addition just before Easter this year.

This is Eddy, Claybury's Framed By Reign, AMHR/ASPC, a 4 year old gelding by Reign Man. He has been a great addition and is currently in driving training for next show season.

DSC_0782-1.jpg

default_yes.gif
default_laugh.png

Jcup-9811.jpg

PRETTYWOMAN2.jpg

default_saludando.gif
What gorgeous new additions!! Everyone has certainly made some great purchases this year
default_yes.gif

Just found this thread and realized I have a few to add too! All were impulse buys, although one was a mare I'd always wanted:

First was Cross Country Tequila Sunrise, stunning bay sabino straight ASPC yearling filly who has now won several Res. Grands. I'm going to have to get a bigger cart to drive this one, lol:

CrossCountryTequilaSunrise_small.jpg

Next came Silver Meadows Spice Up the Jets, an AMHR Country/Roadster gelding that took my breath away:

SMSpiceUpTheJet_small.jpg

And last came Thousand Oaks Yashicas Contessa, a lab tested homozygous black dun (grulla) appaloosa AMHA/AMHR mare that I have always wanted. She is a half sister to my app stallion (avatar) and I'm excited to see her upcoming foals. She'll be bred to Monet (avatar) this spring:

Tessa3_small.jpg

I think that's all I got in 2011! Hopefully only homebreds will be added for 2012, expecting 3 foals.

Latest posts

Back