Lets See Your 2008 Show String...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is our show string for 2008:

FESTERVANS BODAOUS

He will be competing in Open Hunter, Amateur Hunter, Jumper, Amateur Jumper, Halter Obstacle, Amateur Halter Obstacle, Liberty, Country Pleasure Driving Open and Amateur, and Amateur Versatility. He will be turning 4 years old. He has won a couple of Nationals Top Tens in Halter Obstacle.

This is him winning 1st place at Area V Nationals last year in Open Hunter.

bodiehunter2.jpg

FESTERVANS WHISKY RIVER

He will be in Open Hunter, Amateur Hunter, Open Halter Obstacle, and Amateur Halter Obstacle. We are not sure about Jumping classes yet. He will be turning 3. He has won a National Top Ten in Halter Obstacle.

Knightly.jpg

STELLAR MAJOR HI WAY ROADRAGE

He will be in Open Jumper, Amateur Jumper, Open Hunter, Amateur Hunter, Amateur Halter Obstacle, and maybe eventually Open, Multicolor Halter and Amateur Halter. He will be turning 6. He has already won blues even though he has only been in 2 shows. His ears still need to be clipped in the photo.

Rage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got 7 we plan to show this year. We have 6 we are hoping to take to Nationals(7th one not going because she'll hopefully be in foal and at 5 years old, this is her first year being shown).

Norma Jean Baker- Sr Mares Halter Over, Liberty and Roadster

fairsassy2-363x289.jpg

Who's Your Daddy - Jumping, Hunter, Country Pleasur Driving, Obstacle

fairhercules3-381x267.jpg

VPS Just A Tad Bad - Solid Color, Sr Mares Under

calliehollis5-383x302.jpg

Lt Dans Magnificent Toy - Solid Color, Sr Mares Under, Jumping

Danihollis-339x318.jpg

Wee Equine Acres Dun Sweet - This is her first year showing and she'll be bred, so she'll be sitting Nationals out. Solid Color, Mares halter if I have an extra handler Obstacle and hopefully she'll be broke to drive once all this snow melts!

maddiesmall.jpg

VPS Simple Irresistible - Geldings Halter, Obstacle, Country Pleasure Driving

tazsizzler2-311x311.jpg

Aloha Acres Adarlynn - Sr Mares Halter Under, Youth Mares Under halter, obstacle and either Western Country Pleasure or Country Pleasure Driving

AdarlynnBody.jpg

Good luck to everyone in 08!!

~Jen~

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
best of luck everyone...I really have enjoyed this thread....may all your dreams come true
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

lis

Good Luck to everyone. I cant wait until April!

Firewaters Calsito of Olympus yearling stallion

CalvinnRalphie2.jpg

Firewaters Isidora of Olympus yearling filly

Izzy22007.jpg

Woodstock North Dominos 3 Doors Down senior gelding

doorsbodyshot.jpg

Silver Plate Baccarra Back in Black

baxtercentals07edited.jpg

H&HS Arielle of Olympus

Elleworldshow07.jpg

Yes I love those Olympus babies!!

Mine isn't very big but here are the usual suspects...

JEM Nite Dancer - 3 year old, 35" gelding

Halter, halter obstacle, country pleasure driving, and hopefully H/J.

We'll attend the MHCO point shows (except O'ville), the OBF Driving Trials, the Ontario Miniature Horse Classic, Hanover AMHR show, and the Area 2 show in June. We may also do some big horse driving shows.

june_23-2007_064_resize.jpg

And Abegweit's Tarrah - 20 year old, 29" mare.

Definitely the OBF Driving Trials and maybe the MHCO Point shows.

XC46_resize.jpg

It was great writing this hread as the snow piles up outside, yet again. I can't wait for it all to melt. I started Erick on the treadmill this week!

Here is mine:

Oneka's Liberachi: AMHR

B gelding halter, country pleasure driving, ROADSTER!!!!!, hunter, liberty (and maybe a CDE). . . he can do anything

Liberachicooltrot-1.jpg

Oneka's Here Comes Trouble: ASPC

Classic 2 year old gelding halter under, Liberty

IMG_0833.jpg

CK's Fame and Fourtune: AMHR

2 year old gelding under halter, liberty (maybe)

no pic yet

Oneka's Commander's Icy Hot :AMHR

Sr stallion 30-32", Country pleasure driving, jumper and hunter, liberty

Professional pics comming summer 2008

IMG_0020-1-1.jpg

And Senda Message SOS (avatar) AMHR

With her current foal

We'll be going to as many as possible as long as us "old foggies" and the truck holds up!

Our stallion Royal Oaks Simply Awesome will be in driving, halter, and maybe hunter. He's 5 this year.

2006Awesome-croppedtrot2.jpg

Then Royal Oaks Mandalay Bay is 3 and will be expanding her classes to hopefully include jumping and driving. She ranked 7th last year in halter obstacle so that is a definite class for her.

2006Mandalay0002.JPG

Our daughter is staying with us for a while and she wants to show so we'll be taking Martins Mr Chip Leo (20 yr old) out of retirement for her to drive in obstacle and halter obstacle.

chipShawano.jpg

Our show "season" doesn't start in Wisconsin until late May. Can't wait for this snow to leave!!!

Okay, here are mine. I'm pretty much focusing on my geldings, but I'll do the filly's in halter too. Want to get some HOFs out of them soon.

VI's Looky High Hope Legacy:

Halter, showmanship, pleasure cart

Kirby002-1.jpg

MMW Golen Hue:

Halter, jumping, hunter, country pleasure cart (getting close to HOF in jumping and hunter).

686319-R1-09-16_010.jpg

DBD-Dial's-Desi-Little-Bit-A-Silver:

Halter (and if I get enough ambition to train her for in-hand obstacle).

686318-R1-25-12A_026-1.jpg

Rhinestone's Lady Evanescance:

Halter

view3.jpg

A Summer's Place Chasin Rainbows:

Halter and we'll see what else we can get him trained to do!

Chase2.jpg

I will be showing one for sure this year, however that may change...My mom will be showing my other horse this year as I have gone as far as I can go with him...My mom will learn with him now
default_biggrin.png

This is Shadow, we will be doing halter, obstacle, showmanship, country pleasure and fun stuff too
default_biggrin.png

His training has already started!!

shadow001.jpg

Here are my boogers.. Err boys. (Hehe, I love them though!)
default_biggrin.png

Little Americas Xenon Willido

8 year old gelding

Showing in: Showmanship, Halter Obstacle, Country Pleasure, Liberty, and if I could ever finish training him for it, Obstacle Driving.

WillieandRomeo0025.jpg

WillieandRomeo0024.jpg

ERL Spectacular Romeo

Yearling Gelding (My IAMHA Gelding Mentoring Program Gelding)

Showing in: Halter

romeohandsome.jpg

As well as a yearling mare, multiple weanlings, possibly a senior mare, and I am sure some others along the way! Whew! I'm EXCITED!
default_laugh.png

Heres mine, The usual group...and may be adding a girl or 2 this summer, we will see

JFK Simple Irrisistable

33.75" Under Senior Gelding

n503518021_359663_4586.jpg

Ericas Pocket Change

Over Two year old Stallion

n503518021_30646_4172.jpg

(I need some recent pictures of him)

and Ericas Banditos Beauty Mark

under yearling Filly

n503518021_230816_6070.jpg

default_wub.png
Good luck to everyone in 2008!!!

Oh goodness, all of ours are so fat and only a month to go before Spring Fling in North Carolina!
default_new_shocked.gif
I gotta get my butt in gear and get guys ready!

Currently we only have three on the show string this year (at least until foals are due)

Zak.jpg

Galloping G Hawk's Zoom Zoom Zak he is a two-year old smokey black stallion and will be showing in halter.

Whim2NC.jpg

Whim1NC.jpg

WAF Whimsical Dancer. She is a two-year old liver chestnut filly and will be in halter as well.

Last but not least...

SecretTrot.jpg

WAF Streaker's Best Kept Secret. She is a yearling gray filly who will also be in halter (provided she doesn't jump all over everyone. She hates standing still)

And that's all for now!
default_biggrin.png

I will be showing mostly on my own and I am sure I will have my hands more than full!

KLS High Altitude (ALLY)

Cavalcade2007-driving3.jpg

Sundance LB Esprit Poetique (Esprit)

pasco-fuzzy.jpg

Sundance LB Gaia

gaia103107.jpg

Will POSSIBLY show Sundance LB Tru Colors at a few shows (Colors)

colors3.jpg

And have CLC Sure Stoppin Sensation of THR (Sensation) with Syndi Kanzler of Triple Heart Ranch Training.

pose2.jpg

I am very excited for the show season. I am really happy with my show string, I love them all and will enjoy spending time with them. And also with my good friends! I start with a little warm up of an Arena Driving Trial with Ally this weekend, then our next stop is Oregon Gold with everyone listed above except Colors. That was just too cost-prohibitive, plus I didn't want to stress her with that long trip first time out.

Anyway, it is sure fun to see what everyone is planning to bring out! Beautiful horses!

308913310.jpg

Our yearling Dun tobiano pinto filly, CJMM Supreme Cherish My Kolors, she is AMHR & AMHA

308913308.jpg

Alright I think I finally have my show string together I will be working with about 15 horses this year
default_laugh.png
however I am very sorry that I don't have too many pictures of them all because most of them are newbies so it'll be interesting
default_wacko.png

OK 1st one is our ace in the hole as we refer him too, Pleasant View's Flashin' JR, JR is just one of those one of a kind unique horses that makes you smile whenever your around him he does extremely well in Halter and Country pleasure driving under 34'' JR is 5 this year and is 33'' tall

We are hoping to finish his HOF this year for CP driving
default_smile.png

image3.jpg

JR.jpg

Next is Haligonians Targets Elated a direct daughter of Pinto World Grand Champion Haligoinans Moving Target This mare has always shown with my little sister in youth and does incredible always winning high point youth at the end of most shows and this year I'll be showing Elated in Roadster! This girl is not only speedy but has a great style and presence in cart. She's does every class thats available for her
default_yes.gif

And she's 8 yrs old and has had a foal a couple years ago!

Elatedtrot.jpg

elaltedjump.jpg

Next I am bringing Flying A's Chianti's Celebration National Top 5 over halter Ch.out of retirement and back in the ring! I'm very excited to start his driving career this year
default_smile.png

ceaser1.jpg

Next Is Elated's 2 year old bay filly The only picture of her I can find on my computer is this baby picture :DOH! She's looking great this year so refined and elegant and her head is to die for IMO!

elatedblack.jpg

Pleasant View's Simply Irresistable His name says it all he is a 2 yr old under colt and I think he is fabulous for an appy

pics coming soon!

Angelridge Buckspotted I think he'll be over this year he's on that borderline 2yr old colt

Duke5-26-0633.jpg

Then I have a 4 year old Sr mare under who has finally bloomed

no pics yet

Then our newest edition who is really neat 2 yr old over colt D&S Jack of hearts ASPC/AMHR no pics yet

Then I may have a few yearlings

and maybe if I'm not too busy a few weanlings :DOH!

So yeah it's gonna be a busy summer but I love it I cant wait!

Good Luck to everyone else all of your horses look great may all of your dreams come true this season!

~Jessica

Latest posts

Back