Lets See Your 2008 Show String...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Well I think it's time for one of these posts :DOH! We are knee deep in snow with no sign of stopping just as I felt show season was around the corner... We had warm weather thought I might head and neck my colt but of course we had a huge storm with another on the way
default_rolleyes.gif
So lets Ooh and Ahh at everyones Show Strings and what shows you plan to attend?Classes? .

Can't wait to see them all !!
default_wub.png

We are doing about 14 shows including point series and fairs as well as AMHR sanctioned in Ontario, maybe a little less or probably more. All Southern Ontario shows.
default_smile.png

Possibility for Area 2 Nationals in Ashland Ohio; Lockport NY Show in June; Possible Sams Town Showdown; Possible Nationals but not showing my horses.

My String is:

MCT The Wee Man

33" Black Gelding

2007 Ontario HP Youth Horse

Will be in every class possible halter and performance.

geldingshow.jpg

Littlefoots Mark Of Zorro

31" Yearling Colt

Halter

coltzorro.jpg

Caldwells Fashion Paige - Co Owned Janice Zijlstra

36.5" Black and White Pinto Mare

Halter LIBERTY <3

Pictured 9 Months Pregnant
default_smile.png

Pho1400.jpg

Foal - Hopefully
default_wub.png

Sired By HOF Park and Halter Grahams Little Joe

Dam Fashion Paige
default_smile.png

Halter

Permission was given from the franks to use his photos they took; on the internet now owned by Quay at From The Heart
default_wub.png

babyfahsion.jpg

Littlefoots Sweetgrass

34" Dapple Mare

Dam of Zorro

Halter/Jumping/Obstacle/Country Pleasure.

mommagee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You asked for it
default_smile.png

Devon, what about congress ????
default_biggrin.png

Alpha Farms Magical Debut ASPC H.O.F

AKA - Prince Charming
default_wub.png

~Three Year Old Classic Gelding Over and i will be starting him in jumping as soon as the ground drys up.

~07 Congress Reserve Grand Champion Gelding Over and 4x Congress Champion with Quay at From The Heart Farm.

3.jpg

6.jpg

Alpha Farms Magical Melody ASPC

~Debuts paternal sister

~Classic Yearling Filly Over

11-3.jpg

Royal Salsa ASPC

~Congress top 5 and top 10

~Foundation Sr Gelding

~Will be hardshiping him into AMHR in june and plan to quality him for nationals and he will be in Tulsa.

102_2761.jpg

102_2770.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte

~Yearling Stallion Over

F2.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Stetson

~Yearling Stallion Under

Stetson1.jpg

Haha yes your right Leeana I did ask for it
default_biggrin.png

Oh Yea and Congress with those 3 Beautiful Shetlands above in Youth
default_wub.png

Well, if I can ever get ahold of this conditioning(and getting his neck sweated down some) thing for "Elvis"-Laurel Acres Double Vision, showing in 2yr old Under Stallion Halter, then in AMHA will be in the 29" and Under 2yr old Stallions, with some color classes, and ammy classes thrown into the mix-
doublevision2.jpg
(Picture posted from the Winter Classic Sale Pictures,so don't have one as he is right now)

Then I will be showing FRH Fancy Cochise in some Ammy Hunter/Jumper Classes Over, and maybe a Gelding Over Class in Halter. (Don't have a good picture of him yet)AMHR shows only.

I also have(depending on the $$$$ lol): High Cottons Legendary Sarah, that I want to show in an A show for 2yr old mares 29-31" Halter-Not a picture, she may just show later in the year at a local A show, who really knows for now?

Winterhawks Mahogany Bey-2yr old Over Gelding-Halter-Not pictured.

Then I plan to have Skips Dip N Dot, out late in the year as a yearling under mare/ 28" and under(A)halter, as well as a possible halter/color baby at local shows later in the year...

Yeah I know I know, I need to make up my mind, but basically I am doing this as I go along :)

Hope to have pictures later in the Spring.

Can't wait to start-Sarah

P.S. This will be my first year going to Nationals(if all goes as planned) and possibly AMHA Worlds!

I don't really have a show string, and I may not go to more than one or two open mini shows... but when I go, I'll be bringing my filly DB Cause For Komotion that will be two in April. I don't have any good current photos of her, but I do have weanling and yearling photos of her. (quite out of shape I might add!) :DOH!

saraspics269.jpg

saraspics270.jpg

saraspics266.jpg

diva3.jpg

saraspics158-2.jpg

saraspics149.jpg

The last photo is her at her first show (and my first show!) with my Stud Muffin too. (he only had about a month of conditioning prior to this show!

And I may show Angel at some local events... She is turning 3 this year, and it's always fun to get the minis out and about. (We only have big horse shows around here, the closest mini show is 4 hours away.) The first photo was only taken about a week ago, but the others are all yearling photos. I need to clip everyone up nice and get good photos this spring/summer!

DSC01456.jpg

saraspics048.jpg

saraspics075.jpg

saraspics088.jpg

Both mares are AMHA registered, and won't mature over 31" They are paternal half sisters!

Thanks for letting me share!
default_aktion033.gif

Here we go:

Honey Bea Meadow's Mega Buck

LIBERTY!!!!!!!! Halter

cash006.jpg

Honey Bea Meadow's Victoria's No Secret

Liberty, Halter, Halter Obstacle

VictoriasNoSecret.jpg

Bambi On Ice

Halter Obstacle

17 more points needed for HOF!!!!

BambiatGlenRose.jpg

Honey Bea Meadow's Flash Of Buck

Liberty, Halter

flash002.jpg

Honey Bea Meadow's Angelina

Halter

Angelina.jpg

CFRS Imagine That

Liberty, Halter

emmie004.jpg

We will be going to as many shows as we can in Area 5, then off to Nationals!!!!

Erica's Jesse James of Wall Street - Sr gelding 34-36 and Open Pleasure 34-36

National Grand Champion; 3 time National Res. Champion; Congress Res. Grand, 3 time Congress Champ

National18.jpg

Erica's Big City Gambling Man - two year old gelding, not sure, probably over; as I figure he's close to 33ish

4 time National Champion

gambler.jpg

JSW Midnight Revenge - Sr. under gelding 30-32

National Champion

nationals_0011.jpg

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks - two year old over stallion

2 time Res. National Champion

nationals_0002.jpg

Erica's Echos of My Destiny HOF - Driving under, not sure where he will be yet....Sr stallion under

National Champion - HOF

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg

Erica's Cloverbud - or another mare ..........not sure yet, we shall see, for Sr. mares under 32-34

3 time National Champion

nationals_0004.jpg

Erica's Taking on Heirs - yearling colt over 32-34

Handsome%20weaned%202.jpg

Erica's Total KnockOut - yearling colt under 30-32

National Top 4 as a just weaned foal at Nationals

nationals_0010.jpg

Erica's Ima Rowdy Twister - yearling gelding

twister%20stand.jpg

Aloha Acres Dream Along with Me - yearling mare under

-not to order a couple of these pictures.......been so busy just now remembered, and was going to order back in August

Dream

Will take some babies to Nationals as well but I'll see whose old enough and weaned good to go then;

But will probably take this weanling filly out as she was a early foal and will be ready to wean in May and can hit some shows

Erica's Take Me To the Top - weanling under mares

baconfilly4days.jpg

Not sure if I will put up a two year old over mare or not at this point.........

maybe Little Kings Pretty Kitty

NationalWashburn%20_0001.jpg

and I have two more of mine, I'm putting up to show as well, who are really neat
default_laugh.png

Yes I'm
default_wacko.png
and I'll remind myself of that when it comes time to clip them; I literally don't mind them draining me as far as the conditioning and stall cleaning and training and working full time, but I'm not a huge fan of clipping come July and August when it's 100+ down here.

Great topic Devon!

I am really looking forward to this show season! I have 2 new geldings coming out that I have never had in the ring and a couple of been there, done that horses coming out again.

Sonara's Little Exotica (Sierra)

Sr Over Mare

Halter, Solid Color, Liberty, Hunter, Jumper, Western Country Pleasure Driving. This will be her first year doing performance.

Exotica.jpg

Exotica2.jpg

Mountain Shadow's Kindred Spirit (Spirit)

Sr Over Gelding

Halter, Multi-Color, Liberty, Hunter, Jumper, Single Pleasure Driving, Halter Obstacle.

PICT0025-2-3.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister (Twister)

Sr Over Gelding

Halter, Multi-Color, Showmanship, Liberty, Hunter, Jumper, Country Pleasure Driving, Versatility, Halter Obstacle, Driving Obstacle. This will not only be his first year showing with me, it will be his first year showing ever.

DSCN0189-3.jpg

DSCN0179-3.jpg

Century Farm's Xtreme Dezyn (Dylan)

Jr Under Gelding

Halter, Showmanship, Liberty. This will be my first year showing Dylan. He was shown last year at nationals and got top 3 in his Yearling halter class.

Dylan7.jpg

Dylan3.jpg

This will be my first year having a Horse Show String
default_biggrin.png

I have 1 Horse at a Trainer

MMMTC Unexpected Ice Storm (Allure)

2007 AMHA/AMHR Smokey Grullo Pinto Stallion 28.5"

Will be shown in Both Color and Halter (in AMHA & AMHR Shows
default_smile.png
)

l_13fbb79e24e294b58bbc459204c0baab.jpg
allure10monthsoldtrotting.JPG

allure10monthsoldheadclipped2.JPG
allure10monthsoldheadclipped3.JPG

&

Then we will be Showing another one in Local Open Horse Shows

(Were I live there isn't any Shows for 5 hrs any way you go
default_sad.png
)

MCMS Silver Cloud (Tazer)

2006 AMHA/AMHR Black & White Pinto Stallion 30"

Will be Shown in Halter and Color* (if they have it)

tazer20monthsold7.JPG

tazer20monthsold.JPG
tazer20monthsold3.JPG

We might be Showing one of our mares as well but it all depends how soon she comes back from the Studs
default_wink.png

and then................... We have

Tipsaboos Nitro Lei Twist (Nitro)

2006 AKC Black Miniature Dachshund Male

Will be be shown in Conformation. maybe Obedience & Agility

nitro.jpg
525497.jpg

Lil Poo Kisses (Shema or Poo)

2006 AKC/ABCA Black/White Border Collie Female

Will be Shown in Conformation/Obedience/Ralley & Agility

I don't have a Picture of her Sadley
default_sad.png

and then... (Last one I promise
default_rolleyes.gif
)

MAYBE!

Vaga (Vega)

2002 AKC Blue Merle Aussie Female

might be shown in Obedience/Agility/Flyball

948520418_l.jpg

Erica already showed our guy, Destiny
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
I can't wait to see how he'll do this year actually "working" for a living
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

These are the ones I'll be showing... Will only take 5 at a time to most shows, though.

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Gone and DunIT[/SIZE]

2005 31” AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion – National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) – Multi Champion

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

DUNIT%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20170%20BRUSHED.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Harrell’s Flirting With Perfection[/SIZE]

2006 AMHA/AMHR Silver Buckskin Show Filly (Under) – Halter Champion – Rowdy and Buckeroo breeding (Daughter of Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow)

Flirt%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20100%20Touched%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Big City Bomb Shell[/SIZE]

2007 AMHA / AMHR Perlino Filly (under) – Buckeroo Granddaughter (her sire is Little Kings Big City Buck)

Future Show Filly and Prized Broodmare

Bomb%20Shell%20092807%202%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Tibb’s Sundowner (HOF)[/SIZE]

1998 34" AMHR Silver Bay Dun Gelding

Halter Hall of Fame / 3x National Champion / 6x Reserve National Champion / 20x Grand Champion

Grandson of Boones Little Andy -- He's my hoofed teddy bear

SUNNY%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20109.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica’s Big City Blue By U[/SIZE]

2007 AMHR / AMHA grey Buckeroo and Yellow Diamond Little Feather Grandson / Egyptian King Great Grandson (Under / Over Gelding)

Maternal brother to my “DunIT” -- Siblings on both sides are very successful National level halter horses as stallions

Blue%20September%202007%201%20smaller.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Little King’s BT Bacardi Gold[/SIZE]

2004 37.25” AMHR Golden Palomino Gelding – Son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”)

Supreme and Grand Halter Champion / First Place Solid Color

BACARDI%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20136%20GELDINGS.jpg

Heres ours

Baxters Silver Sensation showing Yearling under (being shown by Kyle)

promisetrot-260x271.jpg

Baxters Just Teasin Ya Yearling Over (being shown by me)

teaseeating-390x285.jpg

Buckeye WCF Magical Notice Classic gelding

jetcongress-361x273.jpg

Stone Pony Farms Rivers Tia Dalma Classic Yearling

Tia2-08-3.jpg

Tia2-08-4.jpg

Just one, in his winter fuzzies...having his first babies this spring too, I am very excited!

kanhedoo.jpg

Can't wait for show season over here.

Flying A Magic's Do You Wanna Dance - halter, hunter/jumper, country pleasure, roadster, liberty

120093Hawk.jpg

KHA Krackerjack Of Hickory Hills (being shown by Christina) - halter, hunter/jumper, western country pleasure driivng, and liberty

120093BigJack.jpg

JMS Redskin Warrior - depending on how is replacement gets trained up just halter obstacle. Going for the Obstacle HOF.

120093Red.JPG

JMS I Ain't No Drama Queen (being shown by Christina) - halter, color, liberty

120093resized.JPG

Flying A's Baroque - debating wether or not to show him this year classic halter and liberty (if we can catch him lol)

120093a.JPG

JMS Big City's Stealing Cinderella - being shown at the Area 4 show and Nationals in halter and solid color.

120093ab.JPG

Also depending on the babies we get there might be a few others. We are going to be busy this year thats for sure.

Great thread Devon, I really enjoyed reading about everyones horses!!

Here's "the plan" as it stands right now!

duke-06.jpg

Circle J Dezigner Genes, senior gelding

Halter, obstacle, hunter, country pleasure, team, showmanship.

finndrive.jpg

Circle J Finnegan, senior gelding

Halter, obstacle, hunter, showmanship, single pleasure, roadster.

george06.jpg

Circle J King George, senior gelding

Halter, obstacle, hunter, showmanship, liberty and actually, we hope, maybe, single pleasure!

Hawk1.jpg

Circle J Hawk, senior gelding

Halter, hunter, showmanship, single pleasure, roadster.

zacmoosejaw.jpg

Circle J Zachary, senior gelding

Team with Duke! Maybe a country pleasure class or two.

And new additions ....

jamie.jpg

Circle J Just A Memory, senior mare

Halter, Country Pleasure, maybe liberty or colour if one of the kids want to put her in.

lucky9.jpg

Circle J Lucky 13, yearling mare

Halter

Also, I plan to bring FWF Donner to our club show this summer, they have a geriatric class, we went 2 years ago last time it was offered when he was 28 and he had a great time! Also won a driving class! And was second in open halter! I promised him he could go again this year, now that he's 30!!

What a relaxing post.... by the speed of that snow coming down right now, I am not sure I can see show season coming through it anytime soon!!
default_wacko.png

Everyones horses are gorgeous and good luck this year!! Can't wait to see pictures and results from the 08 season...

Here's my show string..

Mini Brooks Painted Donovan Sky

Coowned with Desiree Wallace

Yearling Stallion

BrookandVan067.jpg

S5007089.jpg

S5006413.jpg

Moss Grove Mini Brooks Merrylegs

2 year old B Mare

MerrilegsApril063a1.jpg

06SlvrDapPintoFly1a1.jpg

Trehernes My China Doll

2 Year Old A Mare

S5006143.jpg

I have a list of shows I will be attending this year on my webpage...

As for classes... I will be putting them all in whatever they are eligable for
default_smile.png

I can't wait for show season! I am actually going to have more then one to show!

First is T's Dressed to a Tee, 3 year old stallion, AMHR B and PtHA in Model Stallions, Open Halter, Ammy Halter, Color, and hopefully Jumping and Trail-In-Hand.

Tee3July1407.jpg

Next is Flaby's Society Belle, will possibly be showing in AMHR Mare and Foal with me, and then with my 13 year old niece in Youth Sr. Mares Halter and Color.

belle2004.jpg

Then of course I am hoping her foal that will be born this month can do some mare and foal and/or weanling halter classes.
default_wink.png

Here is our silver dapple, we just recently sold.It was a very hard decision to let her go, but we had some unexpected bills come up. We know she should be a winner.We were not going to be able to show her this year and she needs to be shown.Good luck Sue.Our dream is to see her at WORLDS.She will be show and trained by Bethany in TX.We would like to thank her new owners SJ Miniatures.
default_biggrin.png
She will be in the 2 yrs old classes.

100_4730-1.jpg

Good luck everyone.Enjoy showing. Maybe we can show another year when things are better.

It's hard to picture it now, but here's my show string as it stands right now
default_yes.gif

I've included a photo of the beasts now, and of them in summer
default_yes.gif

Millbrooks Boggies White Diamonds, Diva
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

My GSMHA Year End Youth Champion in Showmanship, Halter, and CP Driving, and Reserve HP Youth Overall
default_aktion033.gif

She'll be in Youth Showmanship, Halter Ob, Driving Ob, Country Pleasure, and maybe some other classes
default_yes.gif

didi.jpg
diva.jpg

ShoeBox Stables Victorio Hawk, Vic
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Making his debut as a senior... GELDING!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
He should be gelded in the next few weeks!

As a yealring stallion he was GSMHA Year End Reserve Ch. High Pt Junior Stallion and Multi Colored Stallion, and hasn't been in the show ring since.

He'll be in youth and open B halter classes, halter ob, LIBERTY, and..... driving????? Hopefully later in the season he'll be out in youth and open CP!!!
default_wub.png

vic2.jpg
vic1.jpg

And,,,, ShoeBox Stables Jolly Roger
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Our first homebred baby will probably be hauled to a couple shows
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

He'll be in Youth/Open Halter Geldings (Under) and COLOR (should do very well in!)- maybe liberty at a smaller show
default_yes.gif

r9.jpg
babydodge.jpg

Triple C's Mikeys Little Harley Moon 3 yr old gelding- hunter, halter, country pleasure driving and CDE
default_smile.png

P1011429.jpg

Dell Tera's Long Term #2 , 6 yr old gelding- hunter, jumper, halter, color, country pleasure.

P1010156.jpg

T Bar T's Braves Cherokee Feather 5 yr old gelding- hunter, jumper

DSC00715.jpg

Latest posts

Back