Let's see your 2008 purchases!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly my last 08 purchase....

Royal Aztec Princess ASPC Classic Weanling Filly, future under show filly and broodmare.

foalsof2008169-1.jpg

foalsof2008168-1.jpg

@Kayla: I just LOVE your new JR stallions!! They are so gorgeous, you can ship them to Holland any time!
default_wub.png
Here is my 2008 addition with many thanks to Sheryl of Irish Hills Farms:

Cross Country California Dreamin' (here she is pictured at Sheryl's)

Dreammei20082.jpg

I am so happy with her, she is a joy to own and just gets along with everybody in my little herd.

But Sheryl tell me, did you train her to bite butts? LOL

Everytime I turn my back on her to cuddle one of the others I can feel her nibbling at my pants and when I let her go she just bites my *******
default_wacko.png

LOL

No, Mariska I didn't teach her that. That is funny though, well maybe not to you. She has a little jealous streak coming out there I'd say.

Amy Her dam is D&S Grace Kelly which is a Seth Thomas mare who also has Austin City Limits . in her blood line. JoCo bought Grace from Dale Lutke.
Hey thanks Frannie -- still working on getting my Shetland bloodlines down pat -- we still love her to bits -- as we do all of our horses but some are a "LITTLE" special -- like our Filipowicz Entertaining The Foulks eh Frannie?? LOL ! Deb is going to be another "special" one I think.

Thanks for the compliments on Braveheart
default_smile.png

His pedigree is here: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/braveheart+w

I don't recall if I mentioned or not that his prev owner leased him out, but the people weren't feeding him well, so she took him back (and that's how I got to buy him). So he was VERY skinny when she took him back, a little better when I got him, and now he's even better. I have photos of when he first got here at: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Che...eart/?start=all

I took some the other day that show a good improvement in the two weeks he's been here, but they're not online yet since my laptop doesn't have a photo program I can crop/resize them with and my main computer has a virus *smacks husband HARD* So I need to see what the other, seldom used computers have or wait until the main one gets fixed... But now you can't always see ribs
default_smile.png
(depends on way he's standing and the light)

Jessi

[SIZE=12pt]Here is Oak Park Ima Little Blue
default_wub.png
I got her in June[/SIZE]
lilblue-1.jpg
Oh boy do I love Blue I wanted her, but tami said she already gave you first dibs
default_wink.png
glad you got her though she looks great!
default_wub.png
[SIZE=12pt]Thanks
default_smile.png
She is really a special little girl
default_wub.png
Such the Diva
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

Bill, my better half, just loves her. He's 6'3 and she's about 27" I just have to laugh seeing the two of them playing together or when he takes her for walks down the road
default_biggrin.png
It makes my heart happy
default_yes.gif

Joy

I thought I had posted on here already.....oh well, here are our purchases for 2008. First is Curry's Saturday Night Special, a weanling filly we picked up at Nationals from Jim. She placed 9th in her open class.

171825977209_0_ALB.jpg

358995977209_0_ALB.jpg

and we purchased Lita's full brother, Curry's Poco Diablo, he is another weanling we picked up at Nationals and he also came in 9th in his open class.

779126977209_0_ALB.jpg

979126977209_0_ALB.jpg

289126977209_0_ALB.jpg

The next is an ASPC weanling, Wall Street Admiral's Glory Bound, he is a little love bug-

653256977209_0_ALB.jpg

And last, a grade shetland gelding---Buddy

469836977209_0_ALB.jpg

This is our first driving haflinger, he's got the best teddy bear personality, drives like a pro, and has been in a couple parades. He's a gelding, roughly 13.2HH, and built like a tank! The people we bought him from, fed him a little to well, and he needs to lose a few pounds. He's doing good though since he came here, and is slowly starting to get back in shape.

Pictures154.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I should not have bought any this year as I want to get down in size. BUT-------

I bought a General Patton Daughter in foal to Multi AMHA World Champion and World Champion producer - Pecan Grove Chargers Customize "Cutty":

ERL Pattons Say My Name

SayMyName.jpg

I also bought a First Knights Breaking All The Rules daughter. I will post her picture when I get her here.

Now I have to sell a couple of mares that I did not want to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riverdance I am definelty jelouse of some of your horse purchases
default_new_shocked.gif
:DOH!

I forgot you had bought Say My Name gorgeous mare, cant wait to see the other one when she arrives!!

Riverdance I am definelty jelouse of some of your horse purchases
default_new_shocked.gif
:DOH!

I forgot you had bought Say My Name gorgeous mare, cant wait to see the other one when she arrives!!

Thank you One-Ritz-C-Kid. The Breaking All The Rules filly will not come till llater in the Winter, so it will be springtime/summer before I can get some good pictures of her. I am really looking forward to foaling season now with the Cutty baby coming!

Latest posts

Back