Let's see your 2008 purchases!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only bought one miniature horse this year, my new mini stallion, Onekas Devil After Dark. He arrives here the end of the month all the way from Manitoba. I want to thank Mclennan Miniatures and Meadowind Miniatures. I am so excited.

dark.jpg

I also bought 2 arabians, Contessa Angelina and SPH Phancy Melody. I use to own Angel and Melody I bred but sold her at 5 months old. Then bought my National Show Pony, Shauneys When Two Hearts Collide. Pictures of these 3 can be seen on my website. I don't have any on photobucket.

Last edited by a moderator:
My new little boy, Chickadee Ridge Supreme Alley Kat,( He is out of Chickadee Ridge Scarlett Ohara and by Little Kings Skipper Supreme, and is a great great grandson of Boones Little Buckaroo) a year and three months old now!
default_smile.png
These are from when I first purchased him, and he is now home
default_smile.png
( I have always wanted a Buckskin :p) And he is from the same farm Chickadee Ridge Summer Brew is from
default_smile.png

AlleyKat007.jpg

CopyofAlleyKat003.jpg

CopyofAlleyKat005.jpg

He is such an awesome little boy!

Well of course I thought Pharaoh deserved his own band of mares.......

So I bought a pretty big package of mares for him the first of Jan.

I don't have good pictures of a lot of them, as most have just been out in pasture all year doing nothing other than growing up......

Wall Street Rock E Lizz E - 36" AMHR/ASPC daughter of Rock E - National top 3 08, only just a few points shwy of her HOF in a very sprase show season this summer

Lizzetrot9-15.jpg

Wall Street Illusions Ballerina - 35" AMHR/ASPC Illusion daughter - Res. National Champion 08

renaada2.jpg

Wall Street The Admirals Glory - 35.5" AMHR/ASPC Admiral daughter by a Rock E daughter, in foal for 09

gloryjune.jpg

Wall Street Lucky Illusion - 37" AMHR/ASPC Illusion daughter, in foal for 09

thethreenewmares-1.jpg

Wall Street Heads Up Mary Lynn - ASPC Heads Up daughter, will be hardshipped in spring

maryjune.jpg

Wall Street Hersheys PQ - ASPC Hershey daughter, will be hardshipped as well in spring

PQjune2.jpg

Wall Street Hersheys Heart - ASPC Hershey daughter by an Illusion daughter, NEED new pictures of her, she's grown up over the summer so nice. Figure she'll be out in the cart next year......she's still tiny, probably only aroud 34 now....will be hardshipped in the spring.

hearttrot.jpg

Wall Street Hersheys Tiny Trotter (Hearts full brother) ASPC only right now, but will be hardshipped in 2010.....he's still tiny and REALLY coming into himself. Need new pictures for sure on him.

tinytottrot.jpg

Then when I lost my show gelding Revenge this spring to entrolith colic........and by that time had already placed all my colts and geldings in show homes I couldn't pass up this one at a sale to become a little show gelding.....

Erica's Tanquery of WF - who went this year to National Champion and 2x Res. National Champion......and just waiting for that two year old grand to HOF in the spring.

tanker.jpg

then we are leasing - Samis Tecate, got him for Clementime to play around Driving and see if it's something she wants to continue and needed a solid horse....for a youth, as Jesse is a little intimidating for her. Her and Tecate do well together.

I'm playing with him in halter and he went Res. Nat Champion 08

Tecdrive.jpg

And then I just had one other come home on the trailer last week
default_wub.png

WOW! There have been some GORGEOUS horses bought this year!!!!

Here are mine... Technically bought these first two at the end of 07, but they came here in Jan of 08

VFG El Arlequin

spincollage.jpg

Lot-A-Dot Queen

confetti188-3-8.jpg

confetti36-6-8.jpg

Goodsells Buckaroo Golden Girl

dazzle78-3-8.jpg

dazzle265-24-8.jpg

And these are two of my three foals born this year, but these two are staying

CheyAuts Perfect Attraction

sierrarun55-12-8.jpg

sierra118-3-8.jpg

And CheyAuts Cowboy Diamond Solitaire

solitaire108-3-8.jpg

solitaire68-1-8.jpg

Jessi

Well of course I thought Pharaoh deserved his own band of mares.......So I bought a pretty big package of mares for him the first of Jan.

I don't have good pictures of a lot of them, as most have just been out in pasture all year doing nothing other than growing up......

Wall Street Rock E Lizz E - 36" AMHR/ASPC daughter of Rock E - National top 3 08, only just a few points shwy of her HOF in a very sprase show season this summer

Lizzetrot9-15.jpg
Erica, she is my faverit..i just love that mare
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Well, i bought mostly broodmare this year..sooo.....

Erica's Ima Rowdy Twister AMHA/AMHR son of Cross Country Take My Breath Away (Res. Natl Champion, Natl champion producer, son and grandson of Lazy N Redboy). He's one of the only show horses i bought this year..coming home in about two weeks. Going to be my under gelding next year..i cannot thank Erica enough
default_wub.png
. I'll have new photos sometime this month
default_smile.png

Twister.jpg

STS Steel'N The Spitlite AMHR Man of steel granddaughter...mature like 33"...sired by AMHR/ASPC 33.5 inch Buckeye WCF Stainless Steel. Under yearling filly for next year..

10432SteelNthespotlite.jpg

c.jpg

Little Kings Crimson Dream AMHA/AMHR daughter of Little Kings Supreme Dream..she is like 32"..she aborted last week, so she is now open for 09'.

BB6.jpg

East Acres Cotton Candy AMHR 34" mare in foal to Little Kings Jr Jinx for 09'

00candies.jpg

AAACandse.jpg

Wa-Full Benita AMHR/ASPC 38" Benihana (Double Superior dam, multi natl produce of dam winner) daughter. In foal to narko for 09

AAAABenit.jpg

AAAABenita.jpg

On The Rise Farm Silver Angel AMHR/AMHA 33" Egyptian King granddaughter, Double buckeroo bred and a Rowdy great granddaughter. In foal for 09.

dddddddddd.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Hi! Love every one's new purchases...... Of course I can't go a year with out adding one or two to my small herd but have also have sold a mare & foal (3 in 1 package) and sold my beloved Doc to a wounderful home at Lucky C Acres where I know he will be WELL LOVED!
default_wub.png
Thanks Cristina! Love the cologe that you made of Doc. I also now have a sale pending on the little buckskin gelding and have one little show filly to find a show home for yet...

But I am excited about my 2 new additions!!
default_biggrin.png

The first one is from Merry @ Brookhaven minis. "Possum" is just a little bitty guy but just thee neatest guy! And really like him!! Way too cute!

Possum6Aug2608.jpg

Possum8Aug2608.jpg

IMG_9984.jpg

The next purchase is my blue roan mare, Silver Mist, who's the dam of Alliance Headliner and is a world champion producer. Still going strong at 20 years of age and confirmed in foal for a June foal in '09. I've wanted this mare for a long time and she will have a "for ever" home here. I will be estatic if I can get a few more foals out of her or just ever one..... This mare is like a legend in her own right! So I'm just very excited to be getting her! Many many THANKS to Tami at Oak Park Miniatures for letting me buy her!! Silver Mist will be coming here later next week! I can't wait!!!
default_biggrin.png

silvermiste.jpg

I didn't buy any this year but I am keeping my foal that was born. His name Is Valcors Sir Jay Jay. His out of a son of Mystique Happy Valcors. Here is a link to more pics Jay Jay I think he will be a great driving gelding!
Jayjay%20043.JPG

Congratulations everyone on all your nice new Horses!

I bought 2 Fillies this Year
default_wub.png

Both Buckeroo Bred
default_smile.png

Paladins Daize of Maie

2006 AMHA/AMHR Silver Bay? 33"

Crown Prince Grand Daughter

Jadishead08.JPG

&

Old Stage Bit of Vegas in The Buff

2007 AMHA/AMHR Buckskin Dun 29"

Daughter of Dusty Lane Vegas Bet a Buck

Comes home around December!
default_aktion033.gif

3buffy.jpg

PS this is Such a neat Thread!

I love everyone's purchases!!!!! It makes me wish I could be bringing something else home....but nope, gotta be a good girl!

I am keeping my filly that was born in March. She's a Boone's Little Andy granddaughter.

Pictures compliments of Chesa (MyBarakah) as she is wintering over there and just enjoying being a baby with the rest of her crew(as you can tell by the fluff and chubbiness)!

SP Supreme's Scarlett Star

Scarlett3Sept608.jpg

ScarlettSept.jpg

We added four so far this year (not totally sure I'm done yet):

Little Cedar Peaches N Cream A/R Buckeroo/Rowdy bred yearling filly

peachface.jpg

peach1.jpg

Little Cedar Chiffons Destiny A/R yearling filly Half-sister to Peach out of a Nat'l Champion dam

dusty726.jpg

dusty726trot.jpg

Goldies Leprechaun Dawn A/R broodmare with her 2008 colt PP's Razmataz

goldietrot.jpg

goldieandbaby.jpg

taz73c.jpg

I am also keeping this year's filly, Rock Rivers Lola Vavoom, and when you add in the two fillies I purchased last year I have no idea who's going to make next year's show string.

I usually can't get a new addition due to us being in the Army but God had a plan for us. We got so lucky to get this wonderful pony. I just love what everyone got this year....

CH Mickeys Anakin

43" B/W Pinto Classic Shetland

Reserve Grand Champion Gelding

andy031.jpg

I love everyone's purchases!!!!! It makes me wish I could be bringing something else home....but nope, gotta be a good girl!
I am keeping my filly that was born in March. She's a Boone's Little Andy granddaughter.

Pictures compliments of Chesa (MyBarakah) as she is wintering over there and just enjoying being a baby with the rest of her crew(as you can tell by the fluff and chubbiness)!

SP Supreme's Scarlett Star

Scarlett3Sept608.jpg

ScarlettSept.jpg
I love her baby doll face. Very nice!

Well I guess I didn't purchase her but unless someone starts let's see your 2008 thefts I guess this will have to do.

Pure Sensation SOS

2008 sorrel filly out of our (my brother's and I) new Redi or Not son

puresensation1.jpg
puresensation2.jpg

She is my brother filly and I brought her here to get her ready for our futurity and she might forget to go home just like her big sister did two?? three?? years ago.
default_whistling.gif

pizazzstyle.jpg

Now if I could just get my hands on his other colt my crime spree would be over....for this year.
default_laugh.png

redcloud.gif

Little Cedar Chiffons Destiny A/R yearling filly Half-sister to Peach out of a Nat'l Champion dam

dusty726.jpg

dusty726trot.jpg

OMG! I love this horse! Nice purchase. Actually I like lots of your horses!

Bought two this year so far.
default_wink.png

First is JayJay our 23 year old red dun thoroughbred gelding.

100_4348-1-1.jpg

100_4664-1.jpg

Second is C Chief Proud Eagle my new stallion and driving buddy.
default_wub.png

100_5063-1-1-1.jpg

This is what he thought of me trying to get some more pics. of him a few days ago.
default_rolleyes.gif

100_5137-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back