Let's see those

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritterCountry

Reaction score
My mare is chocolate silver (or black silver) and I know there is a other colors with the silver dapple gene showing! Let's see them!

Here is my girl:

sablesun2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's our latest wee little adopted girl, Easter Lily, a brachycephalic dwarf. She really is silver dapple under all that fluff
default_wink.png
:

Lily-name-april29-2007b_edited-1.jpg

Lily-may9-2007d.jpg

LilyDebi-kiss-april29-2007_edited-1.jpg

Jill those horses are breathtaking! Silver bay is the color I am hoping for out of my mare next year. I absolutely LOVE Hope!

Floridachick he is adorable! Wonder what he looks like shed out!

Outlawridge Lilly has the cutest face I have ever seen! How precious!

I have one! He is a silver dapple Splash Tovero. his name is dell teras long term #2

he is very shagy in this pic i dont have any good clipped pics yet since he isnt home yet. he comes home sunday! YAY!

baby.jpg

Here are my silvers

Cross Country All That Jazz - silver dapple

DSC00792.jpg

OnTheBit Silk Lilly ( reg as red roan but really silver bay so I've been told)

DSC00481-1.jpg

Foxgold Carry The Flame (pending) - silver dapple

DSC00435.jpg

Yvonne

We hope to show our silver dapple next year if possible. She placed 1st and grand champion in AMHA fun show.she is a yearling.

her she is, we love her

She is full of life

100_4720-1.jpg

100_4730-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Here is my Silver Dapple boy Cash !![/SIZE]

HORSES025.jpg
Pretty boy Charlotte, I love the silvers
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

We hope to show our silver dapple next year if possible. She placed 1st and grand champion in AMHA fun show.she is a yearling.

her she is, we love her

She is full of life

100_4720-1.jpg

100_4730-1.jpg
She is a beautiful girl, I love her neck and long legs
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

I have a few - here they are:

Triple Ks Copys Porcelain Doll

porcelain_doll.jpg

Tiny Hooves St. Nikki

nikkihead.jpg

Misty Moon Copys Kruize Kontrol

Kruzier%20trotting%201.JPG

Everyone's silvers are soooo pretty!!!! :bgrin

Here's my silver dapple Dancer...

DSC00384.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

And here's my silver bay, Drummer...

Horses035.jpg

Horses024.jpg

Thanks
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I've been showing him tons around ontario. I dont think Ive ever seen you out to the shows
default_smile.png
Hes undefeated for all 7 of his plus 2 reserve grand overall stallions
default_wub.png
:

I haven't been to any shows, no wheels for the time being. I also don't show myself as my mare is un-registered. I would love to attend one though!!
default_yes.gif
: Showing interests me, even if I am not doing it myself. One day I would really like to try my hand at it.

Congrats on the wins with Zorro!!

mousel06.jpg

Here is my smoky black silver dapple gelding, Mouse. Sire was a smoky black, dam was a chestnut carrying silver.

Here is his younger brother, who passed away this last Spring, he is a silver buckskin by a buckskin and out of the same mare:

kyanl06.jpg

I used to not care for the color, and some variations don't excite me much, but Mouse is really something...he even has very light brown eyes that seem to set off his unusual color variations (in Springtime he has the coloring and sheen similar to a Weimaraner dog. When he was born, his eyes were aqua colored).

How he got the name Mouse was when he was first clipped, he was the same color as a little Mouse, and I said "you look just like a little Mouse..."

It stuck.

Liz

Here is one of our herd sires, Ericas Smoke Rings In The Dark, he is for sale too by the way....he is a silver grulla

ringo3.jpg

silver bay mare, Little Kings Boston Ballet

ballet3.jpg

silver buckskin, Cross Countrys Little Sadie

sadie3.jpg

silver bay gelding, Adventure IIs Dixie Rebel Jr--we are thinking about taking him out of retirement and putting him in the new western country pleasure classes next year. He is 14, and has only been used for fun driving, he is only 30 inches tall (on a good day).

rebel2.jpg

here is an over gelding, Mini h Smokin Most Wanted

mo1.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Here is my Silver Dapple boy Cash !![/SIZE]

HORSES025.jpg
Pretty boy Charlotte, I love the silvers
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

her she is, we love her

She is full of life

100_4720-1.jpg

100_4730-1.jpg
She is a beautiful girl, I love her neck and long legs
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne
Thanks Yvonne.

We would love to show her more in the future. i think she would do well.

Take care,

Latest posts

Back