Lets see everyones

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woodstock North Dawns Domino

dom.jpg
Hubba hubba sign me up for one of those.

Being broke isn't conducive to horse shopping but there are some really nice horses on this thread.

Thanks Marlee! He turned out better then we could imagine! We went off of yearling pictures and hes 11! Hes the sweetest horse ever. I cant imagine not having him in the barn.

jazz.jpg

Buckeye WCF Classical Enchantment

Black pinto with two blue eyes

Graham's Little King Lee daughter

2006 AMHR National Top Ten

Bred for 2011 to Little Kings BT Yessirre. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Well this guy isn't exactly a direct out purchase as I will be working off the payment for this boy. I already love him. He is three months at the moment. Here are a few pics taking today. The pics are not the best as they were taken on a cell phone. Excuse his hooves they will be trimmed up this week. Oh and it has been decided to name this boy, Hairicanes Banking On Temptation.

cd9af851.jpg

677559bb.jpg

I bought this 2009 filly in January 2010 from Mulligans Run Farm.....thanks Heather !!

This is Mulligans Run Sensational Dreams (aka Satin). I have admired First Knights Dream Come True foals for a long time and now I finally own one! I love this filly, she has a heart of gold and will do anything that is asked of her.

Steph

Satin%20head%20&%20neck.JPG

Satin%20profile.JPG

My new a/r filly: "Kissy"! Just purchased her last week...and I couldn't be happier. I simply adore her.
kissy040.JPG.w560h420.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this 2009 filly in January 2010 from Mulligans Run Farm.....thanks Heather !!

This is Mulligans Run Sensational Dreams (aka Satin). I have admired First Knights Dream Come True foals for a long time and now I finally own one! I love this filly, she has a heart of gold and will do anything that is asked of her.

Steph

Satin%20head%20&%20neck.JPG

Satin%20profile.JPG
Cant beat those Dream foals we now have lets see 4 of them
default_smile.png
Love them. Your filly is just lovely.

Here's my boy! Many of you have by now seen my new gelding, Honeysuckle Knolls Toys Little Rusty, National champion, Multiple World Top Ten and a Reserve World Grand Champion in halter and driving. He's a blast and a very quick learner! I just love this guy.

Professional picture from a few years ago

1547gux.jpg

A few days after coming home-

r8dov7.jpg

And at a recent show

1zei5wz.jpg

Love seeing everyone's special new horses!

Rebecca

Targetsmom, I LOVE LOVE your mare...she should produce some gorgeous driving horses!! I remember the other photos you posted of her too.

We didn't buy any minis this year...wow, I think that is a first, LOL. We did buy my son a Welsh mare, though. He rides her, and I fully intend to drive her whenever I can get a cart and harness for her. I need to get a video of Lucy trotting...OMG this mare can MOVE!!!

This is 16 year old Brynmerlyn's Phantom, aka Lucy, a Sec. B mare:

Lucytulsa2008.jpg

lucy208-09.jpg

Thought I would come back and add the pictures some of the others we bought.

The First is SG Ranger's Classic Dancer- she is a '97 daughter of Roan Ranger....not many of these around which I love just because I like having horses with bloodlines not everyone has. This is a horrible picture of her.... she looks much better in person, must be my picture taking skills or lack of them

390328061.jpg

The next is SG spot on side a Redboy daughter - it had just rained in this pic

390328059.jpg

This is a Egyptian King daughter that we bought to retire here....she is the dam to my best mare Silver who is in the background. she is NFC Egyptian King Elegance

390353606.jpg

The last we didn't technically buy this year (end of last year) but I love him...not sure if you can tell in this picture but he has a head to die for(he is double bred blue boy) He will be the perfect cross with the Redboy son I posted earlier. He has bred the Redboy daughter above for 2011 and maybe the roan ranger daughter. This is Flying W Farms Okie Blue Sky- he has that look at me attitude and is already a "movie star" he is in the AMHS video at ozark mt. tack
default_smile.png

390390927.jpg

ok I promise no more lol

I did not purchase this horse I traded but here is Sooshi

Sooshi.jpg

And this mare I did buy! Banana Muffin!!

IMG_0651_2.jpg

I LOVE them both! Can't wait to see their future foals!

Gage

My 2010 purchases: Feed and Hay
biggrin.gif

However, I indulged myself by keeping our foals the past couple-few years... just love them so much and would have bought them if they weren't already mine, so
wub.gif

OH, and I did buy Erica's interest in our stallion, Ericas Echos of My Destiny HOF, who is a National Champion (halter), Reserve National Grand Champion (driving), Halter Hall of Fame, ETC. He's such a big dream come true, but as far as I'm concerned, Erica will always be his "co-mom". We have two pretty yearling buckskin fillies by him here and I've put in a request for two more next spring
default_yes.gif

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg

Destiny%202007%20Nationals%20Sign.jpg

Destiny%205.jpg

Destiny-----2008-Nationals-Driving-----Smallest.jpg

The buying got off to an unexpected start this year with the purchase of Gracie in February. I saw her in a local ad, and when I realized she had a lot of our own breeding it was hard to resist. She's officially Mo's first horse since I let him buy her, and as a result he's very attached to her. Note the lovely belly beard she's got in this picture:

gracie2010.jpg

Then in April Grandma told me that she enjoyed driving by the mares in the front pasture, but that I needed more color, so I did some window shopping and found Lil Butt Buck On Illusion, aka Lu, in Michigan. She has three crosses to King Supreme, two crosses to EK, two to Paul Bunyan and a little bit of Buckeroo; the end result is a very pretty, petite little mare. Lu fit in so well so fast that I forgot she was new, so she's still not up on the site and still doesn't have any posed pics.

lu2.jpg

In May I saw that a mare I'd missed last year was going to be in the Celebration Sale, so I got a bidding number and settled in to watch. Unfortunately I didn't get that mare because she was at the end of the sale, and I couldn't sit on my hands that long. So in May we added...

Iona Farms Short Circuit - 27" of arrogance and 2x AMHA World Top Ten and AMHR Res. National Champion. He's EK, Blue Boy and Rowdy bred up top and out of a half-sister to the dam of Miss Kentucky on the bottom. Shown here at Nationals and then after a couple weeks out to pasture here:

shorty.jpg

shortyjune.jpg

RSB Bucks Sugar and Spice - a big moving mare that I had planned to drive but that may be out of my league.
default_smile.png

sugtrot.jpg

To be continued...

And finally Lucky Four Chips Charmer and Sunwoods Apollo. I tear up just talking about Charmer. I owned her granddam several years back, and she was one of the sweetest mares I ever had the pleasure of handling, so I'm very honored to be the final home for her equally sweet granddaughter. Not the most glamorous or flattering picture, but after having 12 foals I think she looks pretty darn good.

charmerhere.jpg

And #12 - aka Ollie - hanging out in the pasture this weekend:

ollie810.jpg

Sorry to ramble on, but I love my furkids - new and old!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back