Lets See 'em

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^T-bird89^

Reaction score
okay, i joined in late July and I'm still not familiar with everyone in here. So I decided to ask people to introduce yourself and a pic of your mini(s) so I can get to know everyone. I hope i get responses. So here goes.

I'm Lindsey, I'm 16, and this is my mini stud, Austin (Sagebrush Tamale's Austin Tatious)

FACE.jpg

(To see more pics of him go to the topic that says JUMP!!!.)

Thanks!

Hi and welcome. I joined the end of july also. If you would like to see my minis just go to Casnos Minis.

Christy
aktion033.gif
saludando.gif

I have tons of pictures and information about all 19 of my horse, all my doggies, cats, and goats on my website:

Whinny For Me Farm

ALSO, here is my favorite horse jumping picture. This is my now gelding (then stallion) Triple H Derby Day Miracle. As Derby's mom, I'm somewhat partial!

Welcome to the message board!!!
bye.gif

Derby-WCMHR-Hunter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trios Most Be Magic! AKA: Magic

DSC03603.jpg

DSC03585.jpg

.Magic4.jpg

.Magic25.jpg

Magic15.jpg

TK Fancey Pal O Mine! AKA: Palley

91123176.jpg

Palley13.jpg

Palley5.jpg

Palley16.jpg

Palley3.jpg

Jill said:
ALSO, here is my favorite horse jumping picture.  This is my now gelding (then stallion) Triple H Derby Day Miracle.  As Derby's mom, I'm somewhat partial!

Derby-WCMHR-Hunter.jpg

445249[/snapback]

Jill,

I just love this picture of Derby. He is just gorgeous.

I currently have two minis: Dakota, my yearling stallion (picture in avatar) and Misty, 2-year old filly. Check out my website, link is in my signature (unfortunately the homepage link doesn't work, but the rest work fine).

Hi Lindsey - I am Tammie of C Spots Mini Horses in Massachusetts. I currenly have five horses in my backyard and we have black apps mostly
smile.gif
We had a wonderful filly this year- she'll be all white with black spots over her back and rump. Visit our site if you like - C Spots Minis

Tammie

[SIZE=14pt]Most of mine are in my avitar so just look left! or go to my web site.[/SIZE]

www.landkminiatures.com

Lyn

I'm 15 years old and I have a near leopard appaloosa yearling gelding. His name is Six Gems Spotted Fever aka Fever.
370936272wcjwph_ph.jpg

Well Well My names Devon I am 14 and thisy half owned by me but soon full....I am sure evryone else is tired of seeing pics of him but since oyur new lol it wont matter here he is
wub.gif
yes.gif
:

weeshow.jpg

Welcome Lindsey, I have four minis...and a fifth to arrive Saturday, with two foals planned for spring. You can view mine on my website also. It is in my signature!

Well here is midnight, Billy & Joy..!

stallion:
Picture059.jpg

Weird pic, Midnight has a perfect head, & it is in great proportions(sp)

Gelding:
Picture060.jpg

Filly:
menjoyagain.jpg

& if my mom gets into breeding... we are getting another stallion, and 2 more mares
rolleyes.gif
wub.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
I really hope she does, hehe

all would be pintos, 2 black & 1 palomino
wub.gif

Welcome to the board
aktion033.gif
I am from Maine and right now we have 6 Mini's here. You can see more pictures of them on our website..the address is in my signature.

VPS Simply Irresistible:

Tazhead.jpg

VPS Just A Tad Bad:

callie873.jpg

Who's Your Daddy(sire of Simply Irresistible):

HerculesASAM2.jpg

Owsley Fork Sundancer:

belledrive2.jpg

Reba's Angel(dam of Simply Irresistible):

Reba.jpg

Norma Jean Baker(dam of Just A Tad Bad)

sassysummer.jpg

~Jen~

Hi. My name is Kat. I live in Idaho, and Ponie (see below) is my only mini. Sure wish I had more than one though!

67761185.jpg

67761173.jpg

Welcome from NY, click on my signature at the bottom and you can see my kids too.

saludando.gif
Hello from Wisconsin and welcome! Currently I have six minis--here's a couple, others are on my website (link below my name).

Silver and her 2005 colt (he sold so he's no longer at our place)

silverknight6-15-05.jpg

Angel and Phantom

6-25-05phantomangel.jpg

Soldier 2004 Gelding

soldier1-22-05.jpg

Latest posts

Back