Lets have fun, pick a birth day for FETUS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I was going to say the same day, so I'll go for August 23rd, instead!! Go Holly!!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Well, I'll just do another birthday! MINE!

September 1, (sorry Marty)

Filly, born at 4:13 a.m.

18 1/2 inches

Looking just like her momma!

I have no clue so I will go for Aug. 21
biggrin.gif

my guess will be for August 17th it will be a beautiful black and white filly and it will be very small and dainty.. and will have that "look at me attitiude" and will also beg Marty for scrunchies in her mane and tail everyday...lol

September 3rd just keeps ringing in my head.....jennifer (i hope its earlier, tho, marty!)
saludando.gif

I'm going for Aug. 19th, my son's birthday. He'll be 16 so watch out on the roads. Fetus will be here ready to go as well. I'm thinking it's a colt. No reason for thinking that, just thought I'd pick something different.

Well I am going to venture that she already had it and Marty is just fooling with us.
biggrin.gif
JUST KIDDING!!!

I will say she will have "HIM" (a colt) August 18th at 2:20 a.m.

Robin, it seems that both of us have chosen that date. I told Marty August 25th on her earlier post where she posted her latest pictures.

Ummm...I'm going to be nice to Marty...I am going to guess, August 10 at 1:30ish a.m. It will be a boy who will be prince of the world.
yes.gif

I'd like to put in a guess of ... August 13th (my birthday) at around 3:32 a.m. Oh... I'm gonna say colt as well (in my experience, when they were late arriving, they were colts, 'course maiden mare, who knows... probably fool us all with a girl!)

Chris B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Marty, but I am going to say Aug.26. I plan on some good things happening that day so it would be a good day for HIM to enter the world. For your sake I hope it is earlier though!

September 5th [SIZE=14pt]Labor Day[/SIZE]
new_shocked.gif

I check on here every morning to see if she has had it yet, I have to return to work on Aug. 15 so that will be the day, no idea on the time perhaps very early morning. I am also waiting on a mare who better foal before I have to go back to work, she has had milk for the last 4 days but no foal yet. Maybe they will foal on the same day.

WOW! Thanks for this post! I was out feeding and Holly the Hippo was grumbeling "feed me feed me" as usual and then came bumbeling out of her stall like a herd of elephants. KABOOM KABOOM I swear the whole mountain moves as she walks. After I went out to feed I came to the forum to check the board and found this!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you for brightening up my day!
yes.gif

I am thinking that maybe Holly is smart. The longer she holds onto Fetus in the oven, the better chance she has of having it in the new barn, you know, the new barn that will never get finished? The new barn that requires money money money to finish and lots of time too. It's all Jerry's fault. For some dumb reason, he thinks it is more important to pay bills around here each week first before spend money on finishing up the barn. He thinks having things like having electricty and groceries are important. Silly man.
no.gif

I just may break down and decorate Holly's present stall in the old barn to make me feel better.

Hey this post is great! and Fun! Boy I need fun right now too so thank you guys.

I'll play too.

Jerry and I are having our wedding anniversary on August 23rd.

Michael's 18th birthday is September 1st. So I'm going to just pick a

date somewhere inbetween.

August 26th sounds good.

I think it's a teeny weeny black colt with white legs and white markings on his face.

Filly or colt, don't matter, love them all, just want Fetus to be born safe and happy and healthy and be receptive to many scruchies. I want to carry Fetus around with me in my arms.

Latest posts

Back