LET'S GO FISHING!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fun game, REO! Thanks for doing it
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin!! I am SURE no one was upset with you!! We were all just ANXIOUS, because this is such a fun game!!
default_aktion033.gif
I get so caught up in it...almost an obsession...LOL!!
default_wacko.png

Robin,

Can only echo those already posting between this game, the secret santa thread and just the countless good wishes you always have for everyone here not to mention all the work behind the scenes helping Mary Lou out. I don't see how anyone can be cross with you. I just want to thank you for all of that. It's always a pleasure to see your name attached to any post here on the forum. And I feel lucky that you count Linda and I as friends.

I do not think anyone was upset with you. Like lindal said

Robin!! I am SURE no one was upset with you!! We were all just ANXIOUS, because this is such a fun game!!
default_aktion033.gif
I get so caught up in it...almost an obsession...LOL!!
default_wacko.png
SOOOO fun. Can't wait till next month!!!!!!!!!
Edited to add now that we know who all the winners are, what number did your husband guess?? Just wondered??
default_smile.png

Woo hoo. Have been gone most of the day. I will be emailing you just as soon as I finish this message. Thanks for the game. Lots of fun.

Angie (Dannigirl)

ahhh, just a little "poking fun" at one another. I don't think anyone was serious about being impatient, just making fun of ourselves and one another
default_smile.png

Thanks for all you do! My kids see me with my number sheet and say, "UGGGG another contest?" LOL

I didn't play this month because I won last month. So can I play next months? We only sit out for one month, right?

I love playing so I can't wait to be able to play again!!
default_biggrin.png

Robin, You take the hook, line and sinker.... and win or lose we have lots of FUN! Debbie

Back