Lets all share Critter Christmas Photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My horses represented the company that I work for in the 2008 Christmas parade.

1208081.jpg

Mary they are so neat looking.

Where did you get the shoes? I am always looking for ideas.

I am lucky because my guys will wear stuff.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread!
I must say Connie I have too!! It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling when you try to start something that takes hold.

Where did you get the shoes?
Yes Mary please do tell us about the shoes. I have a little one with sore feet and I'm certainly not looking forward to keeping her in her stall all winter. I not only looked for the old posts about shoes (couldn't find anything) but I've also been looking at shoes to see if they look like they'd fit.

Yes, they are Build a Bear shoes and they fit wonderfully. The high top ones seem to rub their ankles but these fit just right. They weren't that expensive either. You can order them online if there is not a store near you.

Mary

I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's photos!!

Here is a picture of the Christmas "card" I made for my Sheltie site visitors...

1AmberChristmas09.jpg

I also added falling snow etc and a pretty Christmas song if you would like to visit:

www.stablelaneshelties.com

Zipper,Build A Bear is a kids store where you pick a stuffed animal,have it stuffed, pick clothes etc. They have them at alot of malls. My daughter has some shoes i'll have to try them
default_yes.gif

I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's photos!!
Here is a picture of the Christmas "card" I made for my Sheltie site visitors...

1AmberChristmas09.jpg

I also added falling snow etc and a pretty Christmas song if you would like to visit:

www.stablelaneshelties.com
That's really beautiful.

[SIZE=14pt]Any room left for a Redneck colt????????[/SIZE]

lunapic_126154622084925_2.gif

Latest posts

Back