Lets all share Critter Christmas Photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
Thought it might be fun to have one topic where we can all share our critters Christmas pictures. This is my favorite of Kitty. It was taken 4 years ago when she was a totally different color than she is now (gotta love those appys). Will try to get a few more today of the rest of the guys.

KittyinSnow.jpg

HO HO HO

Raising money for Meac which is an emergencey help for animals hurt or abandoned.

The 2 horses raised 50 on their own from people.

Xmas2009Horses.jpg
GetAttachment1.jpg

My hubby has been trying really hard for the last month to "BAG" his deer for 2009 without much luck. We have a new rifle & figured I would give it a shot (so to speak) I opened the door and it was still dark...out in the distance I heard something bark...In the glimmer of light I took my first shot & what Luck as I got my very first BUCK!
002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Be sure you guys enter the Christmas contest!!!!!!!!!

Here is mine that I had made last year, I cant find where I wrote down who edited it but they were on here so hopefully they will come forward and get their credit
default_smile.png

Bob

SmileyMerryChristmas-1byDonna.jpg

Oh my that is so cute. Melinda

This is so much fun but I dress mine and than take the picture I dont do anything with them as I am just learning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zipper your little leopard is absolutely adorable!! And good for them raising $50.

Melinda I did that edit. Thought his little smile was soooo cute.

Zipper your little leopard is absolutely adorable!! And good for them raising $50.
Melinda I did that edit. Thought his little smile was soooo cute.
Awesome, I had your name written down but not your "appylover2" screenname! Yay, I will def. have to remember that now LOL! Thanks a bunch again!

Oh my that is so cute. MelindaThis is so much fun but I dress mine and than take the picture I dont do anything with them as I am just learning.
Thanks!!! I would dress mine up too but I dont have anything to dress them up with! I just had that edit done last yr because it was cute lol!

I didn't have anything to dress ours up in either so I just used a bow off a wreath! Be creative!!!

Max_bow_2.jpg

Great pics everybody! Here is mine, this is Chip taken a few weeks ago, the antlers have little bells on them and Chip was not to thrilled about that but he did stand still for me to get a shot.

DSCN2078.jpg

Those are all great pictures!! Targetsmom, I love your little pinto!! What a wonderfully sweet face!! Neat avatar picture too!

Here is what I designed for my Christmas cards this year....featuring one of my main "men" Samis Soap Suds and my wonderful new logo by Cristina of Lucky C Acres......

smallcard.jpg

Did a photo shoot for a friend at her barn. She runs the Hilltoppers Riding Academy for Hunter/Jumpers... there are some dogs, cats and horses...these are big ones... i haven't shot my mini's yet...

happyholidays.jpg

izzy.jpg

darla.jpg

The%20girls.jpg

Horsie%20holidays.jpg

Sunney%20eye.jpg

sunny2.jpg

Latest posts

Back