Let Tonto out .............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
took Tonto out to our fav spot on King Rd and let him loose! :bgrin :bgrin I wish I was alttle quicker with the cam as he was tearing around soooo fast, took a turn sliding on his side and feet still going. Gets up shakes himself off, comes tearing at me to a sliding "11s" stop! I almost had to dive over top rail :new_shocked: Then prances around like to say "ohhhhh that was fun!"

P0001431.jpg

hey dad look at me!!!

P0001435.jpg

ok,ok, just slow down

P0001433.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww Tonto! looks like hes having a BLAST
default_wub.png
:

Tonto looks good. How is he doing without Aurora? He looks like he's managing well. :bgrin. When did you say she was going to have her baby again? I can't wait to see what it turns out to be! :lol:

Bob what a absolutely gorgeous boy and what a show off! His markings are amazing, love that horse shoe :aktion033:

Keep them coming I want to see more more more! Perhaps a photo of yourself and Tonto watching telly by the fire lol! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Good job and look after yourself. :bgrin

the professor of the equine class i took called it their "happy dance", and also BKF (bucking, kicking, farting) - those two phrases were quickly added to our language!!

the professor of the equine class i took called it their "happy dance", and also BKF (bucking, kicking, farting) - those two phrases were quickly added to our language!!
Love the BKF!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: And I was glad to find more Tonto photos... he is gorgeous!
default_yes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

WHAT A HANDSOME BOY!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS HAVING FUN!!!