Leopard colt before

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
Here is my little Stormy before he was clipped and then after....

Here he is at five days old

VixRencoltat5daysLS.jpg

Then this last week- what a fuzzy mess!

FuzzyStormyhead51711.jpg

FuzzyStormyLS51711.jpg

And now here he is after being clipped:

StormyheadLS52611.jpg

Stormyface52611.jpg

StormynKarmascratch52611.jpg

Oh they are always fun!! And I couldnt resist this one- another 'like father like son' photo

RenprettyheadApril08.jpg

Stormyrearreverse.jpg

Just gorgeous! He definitely looks like his sire. Now you've got me super anxious to unwrap my appy boys!

Before you posted the "like father like son" pics I was thinking "he sure looks a lot like his lovely daddy!". Nice!

No clipping yet here; the temps have been in the 30's at night still, yikes!

He is so handsome Laurie! He looks like the "Legacy" line. ;) I hope to clip soon, but we are going between hot and cold temps, so I have to decide if I want to blanket, with two colts I'm afraid the blankets might not stay on!

Wow! I really like how you showed his color progression. Thanks for sharing.
default_biggrin.png

That really shows how different they are underneath.

Now will his spots get bigger as he gets older?

Will he get more to them?

Thanks

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love this boy!

WOW Laurie! Stormy looks so NICE I love him! I cant wait to get my foals just like STORMY I know I will someday. Thanks for the opportunity of a lifetime for letting me purchase this gorgeous colts Sire!!!

What a pretty boy. I know everyone is busy looking at his spots, but take a minute to look at that head!
default_new_shocked.gif
Gorgeous!
default_wub.png

Oh Shawn my friend, so nice to see you post here- and yep, taking after his daddy eh?

Thanks for the compliments- this is more towards what I have been breeding for. His spots were hidden under his fuzz.

His spots will not change- he will stay like he is, like his daddy did.
default_yes.gif
And I do love his head- he is really nicely balanced all over really- still need to get his legs clipped, LOL

Yeah crazy I know. I finally figured out how to become a member after I talked to you on the phone about how to do it.

As far as posting. I am new to this and like to see what other people say and ideas. I don't want to accidentally mis-lead anyone. I like this website though. Its kinda like a Facebook or Myspace. Its better though... its horse based.

I cant believe how much Stormy and Renegade look like though PSSHHHHHH. Its amazing. And yes Stormy head is very gorgeous I agree JUST like his daddys.

I love Renegades mis mark as well. Its kinda like his signature trademark!!! hahaha.

Latest posts

Back