Leia,,, HobbyHorse23,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
I was hoping that the Pyro & Falcon photos might have looked good. I know you are busy. You PM box wouldn't accept any new messages.

Well then you'll be happy to know that I brought my laptop to work today and spent half the day resizing and editing Pacific Crown photos! I'll try to get them up by tomorrow night.

Leia

Edited to add: And here I thought someone was missing their Kody fix and wanted to see MY special man. *snif, snif*

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry leia, we all love your Kody!!
default_biggrin.png

Can't wait to see the pictures too!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be exciting because it will be the red horse parade! Can't wait.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I, for one, absolutely love your Kody! I think he is just so awesome! I have such a plain herd, not much color, so I would give anything to add one like your beautiful awesome boy to it!
default_smile.png

Aww, yes, we have not seen enough Kody since his big surgery and new lease on life!

He really does look great. It was so amazing to see him not locking up and all full of orneriness.

Not that Pyro did any of that orneriness stuff.

Looking forward to pics of all those flamin' hot horsies.

I'll be adding to the red horse brigade early next year, y'know...Pyro will be a brother and nephew all at the same time, and it will be red and probably male!

Uggghhh when will I learn!

Liz

Crabby-Chicken said:
It will be exciting because it will be the red horse parade! Can't wait.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Well, one beige and flaxen unconditioned yearling, one reddish-roany fit-but-not-trim gelding, and one gorgeous liver chestnut stallion who makes them both look bad! I didn't get any shots of The Stud with either boy where anyone but Falcon looked good. Unfair! *LOL*

Sassy'sMom said:
I, for one, absolutely love your Kody! I think he is just so awesome! I have such a plain herd, not much color, so I would give anything to add one like your beautiful awesome boy to it!
default_smile.png
Thanks.
default_biggrin.png
I almost sprayed the screen when I read that though- apparently the friend I bought him from has officially been outvoted! *LOL* When I asked her over the phone what color he was she said he was a plain boring chestnut. When I got there and saw this (at the time, unclipped) rich walnut-colored liver chestnut with almost white mane and tail and lighter lower legs I told her she was nuts to call him "plain." With regular clipping he's turned into a normal orangy-chestnut but at least he's still got that awesome roaning. I never thought it would be his color anyone noticed him for though!
default_wink.png
Dang redheads.

nootka said:
Aww, yes, we have not seen enough Kody since his big surgery and new lease on life!He really does look great. It was so amazing to see him not locking up and all full of orneriness.
Believe me, it's not that I'm hiding him. He's keeping me so BUSY with his new enthusiasm for life that I haven't had time to get all the photos I've been taking cleaned up and posted!
default_new_shocked.gif
:DOH! You thought he was full of it before....
default_wacko.png

KodyTrot4.jpg

AmazingTrot.jpg

MusicalTrot.jpg

IMG_3745web.jpg

Those are all new since his second stifle surgery and he's not even three months out yet so still has a long ways to go.
default_wub.png
I've been dying to share some of these as he's finally really coming together this year and I'm very excited.

I'll be adding to the red horse brigade early next year, y'know...Pyro will be a brother and nephew all at the same time, and it will be red and probably male!Uggghhh when will I learn!
Ha! If it's another boy maybe you can turn the two monsters loose together and let them duel it out! Poor Kody- Pyro's frustrated enough with his current incarceration that the minute they accidentally got out together yesterday he body-slammed poor Kody right off his feet. I had had enough at that point and he found that out quick. Mess with me- fine. Hurt my partner when he's not up to snuff? Watch out, horse!
default_xbud.gif
I think Pyro needs a Welsh pony of his very own...someone small enough to be turned loose with him without injury but big enough to remind him that he's NOT the biggest horse in the pasture. Spyder is the only one who can keep Pyro in line around here and thank God I have him! He's my equine shield when Pyro gets out of hand. Even Pyro's not dumb enough to try and bite me through Spyder's pinned ears.
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

Hi Leia,

Kody looks great! He truly looks like he is full of himself, and moving more freely.

Now do tell, the first three pics look like he is in his freedom collar but the last looks like maybe something new?? Report?

Amy

Kody looks awesome! He looks like he could just go, go, go.

Can't wait to see the new pictures, he looks really good.

Thanks for sharing the photos it gives me a chance to see the hyperbike close up, I plan on ordering one this week I'm just trying to decide on seat color
default_rolleyes.gif
Kody looks wonderful in those pictures
default_aktion033.gif

hylights said:
Now do tell, the first three pics look like he is in his freedom collar but the last looks like maybe something new?? Report?
keely2682 said:
i see you are trying out your new soft collar
I can't sneak anything by you guys, can I.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png
Yes, that's my new California Soft Collar and no, I'm not ready to publically evaluate it yet. I've only gotten to drive with it three times counting last night and there's some adjustment issues I've got to work out before I decide if I like it or not. It sure looks handsome though! Kody's all dashing in his patent....
default_wub.png

Leia

Oh, he (Kody) DOES look sharp!

Can't say i didn't warn you about "jr." though, can you?

He really was the terror of the pastures, here.

I'm fairly used to raising young colts, though (sheesh he IS a gelding) and I learned I sometimes had to carry a driving whip with me if I expected the bad boys to keep their distance when they were feeling like bucking and jumping or mauling a horse I was leading.

you have no idea how happy I am that Kody looks to be doing perfectly!!!

Glad he's keeping you busy, I am sure you'd have it no other way.

Liz

Latest posts

Back